Vkook

A Jungkook x V story...

"OPPA!!" Female students shouted as the kingka of the school, Jungkook, walked along the corridor.

The screams did not stopped even until he reaches his classroom. And as usual, his desk was piled with gifts from his admirers. There were soft toys, sweets and some hand-written cards. Before he could sit down, a petite girl stood in front of him and gave him a box of chocolate.

"Oppa, for you!" she blushed, "I hope that you could accept my love. Feel free to contact me whenever you're lonely, my number is inside the box." Not waiting for a reply, she dashed out of the classroom with her hands covering her red face.

"Wow another girl?" J-hope, Jungkook's bestfriend, awed and hung his arm around Jungkook's neck. "She's the twelveth confessor this month?"

Jungkook simply shrugged his shoulders before throwing the box to Jimin, "Hyung, your favourite chocolate."

"Isn't that too mean?" Jin, who was sitting in front of him, asked. Jungkook did not answer, but just put his bag on the table and lie his head on it to sleep.

J-hope shook his head and replied on his behalf, "He's just maintaining his bad boy image. The worse he treats those girls, the more the girls love him."

RM went up and joined in the discussion, "I bet almost all the girls in this school has already confessed to him and he did not accept a single one, although some are really very hot. I really don't know what is wrong with him... Don't tell me he's a gay?"

Everyone in the classroom immediately turned their heads upon hearing the word 'gay'. Jungkook too, heard it but did not have any reaction. Luckily, the subject teacher came in time to break the discussion they were having.

"Don't tell me he's gay?" This question kept repeating in Jungkook's mind during lesson. Am I really gay? He closed the textbook and looked outside the window, recalling what happened when he was five-year-old.

Flashback - when Jungkook was five year-old

"Taehyung! I'm coming to find you. You better hide properly," Jungkook shouted across the playground.

Spotting a leg under the slides, Jungkook went up and peek underneath. "Hah! Got you!" Jungkook cheered.

The two boys jumped excited and hugged each other tightly. "I win again!" Jungkook exclaimed and gave Taehyung a peck on his lips.

*End of flashback*

10+ years had passed but the memories were still vivid in Jungkook's mind. Taehyung was his childhood friend; they spent their childhood together but got separated when they reached elementary school. Jungkook's family moved to the town area while Taehyung's family remained at the countryside.

And that was his first kiss; their first kiss. When he was young, he showed his affection to Taehyung by kissing his lips. Nobody told him it was wrong to kiss a guy, he just knew that kissing was between two who love each other and that's how he feels for Taehyung.

Soon, it was lunch time. Kingka Jungkook and his clique were welcomed with a series of high pitched screams as they entered the canteen and sat at their usual table. Girls turned to look at the six handsome guys with heart-shaped eyes, taking pictures of them and fangirling with their friends.

"I'm gonna get some food," Jungkook stood up and said.

As he walked to the food counter, he could hear a familiar sound behind him. "Oppa!" she shouted. Out of curiosity, Jungkook turned back to find the same girl who confessed to him in the morning, holding two cups of coke. When she's about 50m away from him, he saw a leg stretching out of a table purposely, causing her to trip and fall. And of course, the drinks in her hands spilled directly towards Jungkook.