Suga Kookie (II)

(continued)

I got this from the Kobe incident and for those who don't know, V and Suga were sent to the hospital as they experienced dizziness during the rehearsal for the Kobe concert and did not managed to perform. The below content is all from my imagination and I really don't know what exactly happened, including the Sugakookie romance XD

Jungkook touched Suga's forehead and it was burning hot. The maknae made eye contact with his other hyungs with a worried look on his face. Their manager rushed over and Jungkook explained everything to him and the other members about Suga's dizziness since rehearsal.

"Should we just cancel today's concert?" J-hope suggested.

"Andwae," the leader said, "our fans came all the way to see us, we can't let them go back like that."

"But performing with just five members is also not what they want."

"I say we go out and explain what exactly happened, personally," Namjoon stressed the last word.

Jin continued, "But first, let's send Yoongi and Taehyung to the hospital alright?"

Everything nodded. The atmosphere was tense and nobody was in the mood of saying anything. They were hell worried about their friends' health, and the poor fans waiting outside too. Jungkook held onto Suga's hand tightly, even when the ambulance came.

Jungkook wanted to hop onto the ambulance too, but was stopped by Jimin. "We need to go up stage Kookie, Yoongi hyung will be alright."

By now, Jungkook's eyes were already filled with tears, and Jimin knew the best way to console him was a tight hug.

"Faster hyung, faster," Jungkook cried while urging their manager to drive faster.

Jungkook could not wait to get to the hospital, to see Yoongi, and to make sure that he's alright. Everybody in the car were anxious too, with Jungkook being the both worried one. He was closest to both Taehyung and Yoongi, and the fact that they weren't by his side really bothered him a lot.

Finally, they reached the hospital. Everything were in Japanese, and they could only rely on their smart leader, Rap Mon, who knows a little more Japanese than them to lead the way.

"They just had a full body check-up and were given IV drip. They are alright now, and are resting in their respective room," the doctor explained.

Everybody dashed into the single ward, all of them were anxious to see how Suga was doing. However, despite being the most worried member, Jungkook was not the first one who barged into the room. Instead, he stood by the door, trembling, with tears in his eyes.

Suga was awake by now, just a little weak and pale.

Everyone was too busy asking him if he was feeling okay and nobody noticed the abnormal Jungkook. It was until Suga paused for a while did the room became silent. He looked at the door, and the others too followed the direction of his eyes, and it landed on Jungkook.

Jungkook was avoiding their eye contact, playing with his fingers and biting his lips.

"Wae yo Kookie?" Jin asked, "why are you standing there?"

"Ne," Jimin continued, "you were so worried just now. Why aren't you coming in?"

Jungkook finally looked up, and made eye contact with Suga, who was staring at him intensely. Nothing came out of Jungkook's mouth. Instead, he used his eyes to transmit messages like "I was so worried about you hyung." "I'm sorry for not doing anything when you're suffering."