Yoonmin

A Suga x Jimin story...

Bangtan was doing a photo shoot outdoor and now it was RM turn to do his individual shot. And thus, the other members went to the tentage at the side to rest.

Suga, as usual, sat at a corner and attempted to take a small nap. However, the duo beside him was disturbing and noisy. He glared at his right to see the Jikook couple bickering.

"Kookie, that's not how you take a selca!!" Jimin insisted as he started shifting his phone.

"Aniyo hyung! The angle here is better, it's brighter here!" Jungkook whined and pulled Jimin with him.

"Say cheese!!" Jimin said and he hugged Jungkook's neck with his free hand.

At this point in time, Suga was already feeling a sour sensation in his body, the feeling of jealousy. Despite very bothered about what is happening just few metres away from him, he decided to ignore the couple and continued sleeping.

After dozing off for about five minutes, he was woken up by another commotion. He slowly opened his eyes to see the culprit - it was Jimin, again.

Jimin was blasting music, dancing to the beat as he held a camera on his right hand. And not long after, J-hope joined in and both of them were laughing happily. J-hope hooked his hands around Jimin and started doing his pelvic dance.

"Is Hoseok trying to seduce Jimin?" Suga muttered as he grinded his teeth.

Although there's a raging fire inside him, Suga was too lazy to even lecture his dongsaengs. Instead, he plucked in his headphone and played some emo songs as he returned back to Lala land.

After 10 minutes, Suga let out a deep sigh and opened his eyes after hearing this familiar voice. The voice who disrupted his sleep three times a day.

Jimin is now holding a cup of ice cream, offering to his band members. But at the blink of an eye, his ice cream instantly vanished in V's mouth.

"Yah Taehyung! Half of my ice cream is gone!!" Jimin whined as he pretended to strangle V.

The skinship between V and Jimin made Suga exploded and their conversation were louder than Suga's music. It's true that Suga was angry as his precious sleep time is being disrupted repeatedly; but the sad truth was that he was actually jealous. Everytime he opens his eyes, he would see Jimin at one corner, playing with the other members happily. The constant smile and intimate interaction made Suga super jealous and he could stand it no more.

Thus, he went up to their manager and said, "Hyung, can I go to the car and sleep? Here is too noisy and hot."

After receiving approval from their manager, Suga took the car key and went to the carpark. He turned on the van's air conditioner and went to the middle row, occupying the middle seat. At this perfect environment, where there's cold air and peace, Suga continued his dream.

Meanwhile (Jimin's POV)

I went to the box of ice creams angrily after mine being eaten by Taehyung. And this time round, I kindly took six cones of ice creams, purposely leaving Taehyung out as he had already eaten mine. After distributing to the other members, I had two left.

"Did I miss out someone?" I whispered and started to recall who I gave it to.

"You miss out me!!" V pouted and snatched a cone from my hands.

I did not show any reaction as I was busily counting and identifying which hyung did I missed. "It's Yoongi hyung! That ice cream is for Yoongi hyung!" I exclaimed but to find my hands holding nothing at all.