Kookie Monster

A RapMon x Jungkook story...

Today is the day whereby BTS move to a new and bigger dorm. They were all excited about the fact that they finally do not need to squeeze in a single room with seven guys and also curious about their roommate.

At last, all the members arrived at their new dorm.

"Okay, let me announce the new room grouping arrangement! Suga and Jin; Jungkook and Namjoon; lastly, Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung," the manager said.

Instantly, RM and Jungkook looked at each other awkwardly. They made an eye contact and immediately turned away.

"Oh dear, my new roommate is Kookie?!? What am I supposed to do now??" RM whispered to himself.

Soon, everybody proceeded to look at their own room.

Standing in the middle of the second room, Jungkook sighed, "It's not as big as I expected." 

"I heard that we got the smallest room," RM added while he put his luggage by the table.

"Well, at least there's only the two of us now,"

"Huh?!?" RM quickly asked.

"Haha, that sounds a little wrong," Jungkook scratched his head, "I mean, at least there's only two people using this room instead of seven."

"What the hell are you saying, Jeon Jungkook?? Stop being so nervous and act normal!!" Jungkook scolded himself mentally.

"I guess I'll take the upper deck of the bed?" Jungkook asked, to break that awkward silence.

"No problem."

As obvious as it is, the atmosphere in the room was awkward. It isn't because the two guys are not close enough, its just that... They are both nervous about sharing room with their crush.

Yes, both guys are deeply in love with each other. But none of them wants to admit, using "I'm not gay" or "This is just a temporary feeling" as an excuse.
To hide his nervous self, RM stood up and said, "I need to go outside and take some things," and left before Kookie could reply.

Finally alone, Kookie finally can calm himself down and plan what to do next. He went up to the mirror and looked at his reflection, "Okay kookie, act normal and stop shivering. Everything would be alright!"

Deciding to get back to unpacking, he turned his head but a colorful book at the corner of RM's bed caught his eyes.

Out of curiosity, he sat down on the floor with the book "Diary" on his lap. "Just a peek and I'll put it back," he told himself before opening the first page.

Dear Diary, today, I was introduced to a trainee. I was told that he would be the next member in our group. As crazy as it may sounds, I actually think he's attractive. I mean, it's not ordinary handsome, but every action and every word he said made my heart beat faster.

He flipped to the 5th page.

Dear diary, today PD nim finally announced our debut date. Everybody were so excited and he even cried. I don't know what the hell was I thinking but I actually went up to hug him. Am I crazy? But it feels good. His warm embrace, his scent and his touch...

Jungkook already breaking out in cold sweat, but still, he continued to read on.

Dear diary, today I shared my lunch with him. We even used the same spoon. I know I shouldn't feel it this way but am I indirectly kissing him?

However, before Jungkook could read on, RM came back in and snatched the book.

Both of them stared at each other in shock. Jungkook's mouth was mild open but nothing was coming out. While Namjoon, on the other hand, grabbed the book tightly as his face turned crimson red. 

"Jungkook, why are you reading that?" he stared hard at the maknae.

"I- I found it on your bed."

"Did you read everything?"

"No."

Namjoon heaved a sigh of relief, "that's good."

"But..." the timid maknae uttered, "who is he hyung?"

"What he? I don't know what you're saying!" RM lied.

"The one you wrote in your diary. The one you had a crush on. He's one of our member right?"

RM remained silent, he did not know how to answer. Wanting to know the answer badly, Jungkook went up to hold his hyung's shoulders.

He looked right into RM's eyes and asked, "Is that guy... me?"

"How... did you know?" RM stuttered.

"I been through everything in your diary. Crying and then you came up and hug me; sharing food with you few weeks ago. And lastly...because I feel the same for you," Jungkook confessed.

There was silence again. But not the previous awkward one, but one filled with love and realization. Realizing the love for each other, it was actually mutual love.

"When...when did you start liking me hyung?"

"Since...since forever..."

Jungkook chuckled, "Nice try hyung, I guess I'll have to read the entire dairy to find out."

The smirk on the maknae's face surely didn't look pleasant at all. And indeed, with a swift move, he skilfully took the diary from Namjoon's hand and went to a corner. 

However, before he could turn to the latest page, he felt something warm against his back. And the next second, Namjoon was trying hard to snatch back the book, but to no avail. His rival is the golden maknae after all...

Namjoon wrapped his arms around the younger one, although it looks like he was trying to cover the content of the book, he was actually taking this opportunity to hug him. Their bodies were so close.

"Aniyo hyung! Let me read!"

"Andwae!! It's so embarrassing!!"

"I won't judge, I promise!!"

Everything was fine until Jungkook decided to read the content out loud. 

"Dear Diary, today is his birthday. I bought him lamb skewers and he didn't look very happy. What should I do? He said few days ago he just wanted a birthday kiss. Is that what he really wanted? Should I-"

That's it! Namjoon's face had turned tomato red and he forcefully snatched back the diary and held it tightly. "Hajima!!" he pouted, "it's so embarrassing Kookie."

Jungkook giggled, "How is that hyung? And by the way, how did you know that I was hoping for a kiss?"

Jungkook took a step nearer to older boy, looking at him straight into his eyes. "Can I have a belated birthday present then?" he whispered. 

Namjoon hated the fact that he is being so small in front of the maknae. He stood straight, and became the taller one out of the two of them. Biting his lips, Namjoon took a deep breath and said, "Don't regret maknae."

RM slowly pulled the maknae in for a kiss. They started off with a soft one but it escalated into a rough make-out session. Tongues going in and out, slowly making love bites on each others neck and lastly all the clothes on the floor.

"Ettokae hyung?" Jungkook asked as he lie in the embrace of RM.

"Wae?"

"Now we're sharing the same room."

RM let out a laugh before replying, "Seems like you won't be using your bed too often."

And there goes the second round of their lovely dovey time...