Yoonkook

A Suga x Jungkook story...

"Oh ya! Guys remember, later there would be a teacher coming to our company to teach y'all English," the leader announced after finishing his breakfast.

V put down his chopsticks and tilted his head, and asked, "why do we need to learn English suddenly?"

"Well, so that we can communicate better with our fans I guess," Jin replied.

"That's right! Probably more than 50% of our international fans understand English..." RM added.

"But I hate studying!" Jimin whined, "That's why I became an artist."

"That's too bad, for the sake of our ARMYs!" RM exclaimed.

As Jimin finish his last mouth of rice, he asked as he pointed to RM, "Hyung, are you gonna learn it with us?"

Instantly, everybody had a (-_-) face.

"Of course not."

"Wae? Shouldn't he suffer with us together?"

"Unless you have same basic English knowledge like me...you can be excused."

"Okok, enough of arguing," Jin tried to mediate, "we're gonna leave in 5 minutes."

J-hope scanned the living room and asked, "Where's Yoongi hyung and Kookie?"

"Like always, they're still sleeping," Jin replied and shook his head, "I heard that the both of them were working on a song till 4 am in the morning, they got all the rights to sleep till now."

"But we really need to leave now, they can sleep in the car," RM sighed and went to wake them up.

At the company...

Despite physical being there, both Suga and Jungkook were not awake mentally. Indeed, both of them worked on a song till dawn and known as the best two sleeper in Bangtan, 7 hours of sleep is definitely not enough for them.

At this moment, a middle-aged guy walked into the meeting room. He was wearing black specs and holding a pile of books in his hands. He wrote down in the middle of the board "English crash course" before greeting the boys.

"Annyeongsayo, I'm Kim Dongsoo, I would be your English teacher for these 2 weeks." He introduced himself and bowed 90°.

"Annyeongsayo Kim songsaengnim!" BTS greeted unison.

"Before we start the lesson, I think it's better to warn y'all. There would be a small test at the end of every lesson to ensure that you learn something. You have to pass the test to be able to go home," the teacher informed them.

The members took out their pens and started jotting down notes. As the lesson start, they were taught basic communication vocabulary and useful phrases they can use to talk to the fans. Everybody participated actively during lesson time, except the two sleepy heads.

Both Suga and Jungkook were sitting at the back, looking down. From far they looked like they're studying their notes, but actually, both of them had fallen asleep.

"Suga, SUGA! How about you?" Mr Kim asked.

"Huh? SWAG!" Suga blurt out his favorite word but it was totally out of topic in the lesson.

Everybody burst out of laughter, including the teacher. We all know that Suga loves his swag. Jungkook who woke up due to the commotion, together with Suga, did not understand the situation and showed everybody a blank face.

For the rest of the lesson, Jungkook tried to keep himself awake by drinking lemon water; while Suga had difficulty opening his eyes.

"What is he teaching now?" Suga rolled his chair beside Jungkook and leaned against his shoulder.