Vkookmin

A V x Jungkook x Jimin story...

"I'm bored!!" complained the maknae as he opens the room door. He went into the 95-liners room to see his two hyungs playing video games. Without a word, he went to lie down on Jimin's bed.

"What's wrong?" V paused the game and asked. The 95-liners turned their heads around to see the maknae snuggling comfortably in Jimin's bed.

"Yah! Don't sleep on my bed!" Jimin threw a pillow at him.

Jungkook sat straight up and rubbed his eyes. "I'm bored," he pouted.

"What can we do?" the duo replied in unison.

Jungkook bit his lips and made a sad face, it was one of the rare times that he did an aeygo. "The 4 hyungs are out shopping and you two are in your room playing, leaving me alone outside."

"You can play with us!" V suggested as he pointed to an empty spot beside him.

Turning his frown upside-down, Jungkook cheered and chose a remote before making himself comfortable in between his two hyungs. "What shall we play?"

Jimin touched his chin and looked at the two other with a suspicious smile. "Let's play something thrilling since the hyungs are not at home," he smirked.

"Like?" V asked, not fully trusting Jimin's choice of word- thrilling.

"We'll take turns and play a game that we're good at. And for the loser for each game, let's decide on something fun."

"Hitting him with our fingers?" Jungkook suggested but was immediately rejected by his two hyungs, stating that it was too 'variety'.

"AH HA!" V shouted and rushed out of the room. 10 seconds later, he came back with a plastic bag full of sauce. As V is known to eat fastfood at least one meal per day, he collected many packets of sauce as a habit.

"Chili sauce?" Jungkook tilted his head to one side and asked.

"You're right," V snapped his fingers, "the loser would have to eat a packet of chili sauce."

Jungkook was okay with the idea as he can take spicy food but at the same time, mischievous Jimin had already planned something else.

Letting out the same suspicious smile, Jimin replied, "Eating chili sauce right out of the packet is too mainstream! Why not we squeeze the chili sauce on someone's body part and the loser has to lick it all?"

"OMG Jiminie! You're a genius!" V cheered and high-fived him.

Meanwhile, the maknae let out a sigh. "Is this the side effect of watching too much porn?"

"Wae? You don't dare?" Jimin challenged the maknae. Known as the most competitive player in Bangtan, Jungkook definitely accepted the mission and they soon began their first game.

Jimin chose the first game and it was racing cars. It was a close match but Jungkook lost to his hyungs by a few seconds. "Woohoo! We had beaten the golden maknae!!" the 95-liners cheered, leaving the soulless maknae staring at the packets of chili sauce.

"Wait hyung," Jungkook stopped the excited duo, "does it mean that I can choose another person to suffer with me since I'm gonna squeeze chili sauce on him and lick it?"

Holy shit! That was one thing that Jimin did not anticipated. Now, Jungkook had to choose between Jimin and V to suffer with him. Making eye contact with Jimin, Jungkook used his fingers to signal him to come forward. With heavy footsteps, Jimin approached Jungkook and collapsed on the floor.

Meanwhile, the sole winner, V, had already opened a packet of sauce. V smirked as he made Jimin sit straight and revealed his collar bone. He tilted Jimin's head to one side and squeezed a big lot of chili sauce on his neck. Jimin shivered at the moment when the chili sauce touches his skin while Jungkook was also shocked at the spot V chose.

Swallowing his saliva for the nth times, Jungkook placed his two hands on Jimin's shoulder and head respectively. Taking a deep breath, Jungkook extended his tongue and began licking from the bottom. V was laughing at the side while Jimin closed his eyes tightly and bit his lips. Jungkook's wet tongue had sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

Gradually, from a timid lick, Jungkook calmed down and boldly tasting and sucking the chili sauce. The taste was hot yet sweet at the same time. Jungkook was enjoying the sauce, or maybe perhaps enjoying sucking his hyung's neck; almost making a hickey in the process.

"I'm so gonna win this time!" Jungkook swore and on the Kinect console. He inserted a dance game and started the party. Against the two dancing machine of Bangtan, V lost terribly and now is experiencing karma.

He picked Jungkook without hesitation and laid him down on the floor flat. It was now Jimin's turn to decide their fate and from all the body parts, he chose the lips. "WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO KISS HIM?" V and Jungkook suffered a mental breakdown but Jimin did not care. He ordered Jungkook to close his mouth as he squeeze the entire packet of chili sauce on his lips.

Jimin sat comfortably at the side while V's body was shivering continuously. Mentally cursing Jimin for suggesting such a punishment, V crawled over Jungkook and stretched his tongue. He closed his eyes to avoid Jungkook's eye contact and his tongue touches the chili sauce.

V had no problem clearing the chili sauce on Jungkook's lips but he did not want to stop. He continued sucking Jungkook's lips, getting turned on each second they touch. Jungkook, on the other hand, was enjoying being tasted by his hyung, at one point of time, he even stretch out his tongue unknowingly.

"OMG TAEHYUNG!" Jimin's scream gave the two a shock as they both sat up at the same time. "What's wrong?" they asked.

"You're having a boner Taehyung!" Jimin exclaimed as he touched V's erected member.

V blushed immediately and tried to cover it. "Don't be shy," Jimin licked his lips and pulled down V's pants. He revealed V's erected member, using one hand to rub it while the other reaching out for a another packet of sauce.

"Are you ready?" Jimin smirked after squeezing a small amount on the tip. Taehyung arched his back the moment he felt something wet on his tip. Jungkook, who did not want to miss out the fun, pushed Taehyung's hair away from his face and started attacking his neck.

"Argh!" V moaned.

His friends were busy with his upper and lower body respectively, making his hormones go wild.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the main door. The trio were shocked and immediately stopped their movement. Using eye contact, they signalled the eldest among them to go check it out. Jimin checked his attire one last time before rushing out of the door.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and V scampered to throw away the packets of sauce and tidying up the room.

"Wah! What were y'all doing?" J-hope exclaimed as he stepped into the room.

The maknae line were pretty sure that they cleared the scene well enough to not leave any evidence but...

"What is that?" J-hope shouted in disbelief as he pointed to a red mark on V's neck, "IS THAT A HICKEY? WHAT THE HECK WERE Y'ALL DOING JUST NOW?"

The maknae line had no more evidence to deny and obediently explained everything in detail. The hyungs looked at their dongsaengs in disbelief.

"How could you count us out?" J-hope grumbled.

"We should play that as a group next time," Suga suggested.

"But before that, we should collect some more chilli sauce!" RM joined in.