TaeJinYoon (II)

(continued)

Grabbing Yoongi by his wrist out of the classroom, Jin pulled him to the end of the corridor. Jin pushed open the door to the staircase and shut it with a huge bang. 

Slowly releasing his grip, he recalled what the heck did he just do. He looked at Yoongi nervously, who now do not have any expression on his face. 

"Wae?" Yoongi asked monotonously, "Why did you pull me out for?"

"I...I..." Jin stuttered, "I don't know..."

"Huh?"

"I wasn't sure too. I was just...not comfortable seeing you and Taehyung being so intimate."

"So you're jealous?"

"I'm not! Okay...maybe...a little?"

Yoongi chuckled and crossed his arms, "Were you looking at us for the entire time?"

"I...err...you two were just too noisy just now."

"Weren't you and Jimin too? Chatting so happily at the back of the class?"

"Aniyo! We were just..."

Jin recalled what happened during that period. Tired of being a jealous potato at a corner, Jin turned to his table mate Jimin and began to talk to him. He needed someone to divert his attention, and Jimin doesn't seem to be paying attention to the lesson as well, given the fact that he had been playing with his phone since...forever. 

They began to talk about mobile phone games, about how Jimin should be dancing and not rotting here, to how Jin rather do math questions then to dance, and slowly to the party they had last night...

"You were looking at us too?" Jin asked. That sudden question brought some redness to Yoongi's face. Indeed, the younger was taking peeks at Jin from time to time, and engaging in an interesting conversation with Taehyung was just to make Jin jealous.

"A-aniyo!!"

"Then how did you know that we were talking?"

"You- you two were so loud. I heard how Jimin was boasting about his successful party yesterday and-"

"And how you landed beside him in the morning?" 

"Huh?" Yoongi froze there.

"You two had a great night yesterday right?" Now Jin got the upper hand. He heard from Jimin how drunk Yoongi was, how pissed he was when he saw how Jin and Taehyung walked out of the party with their hands tied together, and how Yoongi dragged Jimin inside a random room and did him all night. 

"Err...I...we..."

"You were with Jimin yesterday, and now flirting with Taehyung. How about me? Do you treat me as transparent? Did you think about how I feel?" Jin shouted, "Our class is a mess! You guys like to change partner every few seconds and now, I don't even know who do I truly like!"

"It's too early to talk about love my friend. In our class, all we talk about is f*cking each other, no strings attached, and that's how we maintain our friendship."

"Whut?"

"You're one step into this bad ass club Jin ssi, and there's no backing out," Suga smirked, "I'm sure you will love it."

"What- what do you mean? F- friends with benefits?"

"Hmmm...you can say that..."

Yoongi's expression was instantly brightened. The corner of his lips slowly curve upwards as he said with a smirk, "It's my turn to have some fun with you, Jin ssi."

Now, Jin was the one who became flustered. Despite being the taller one, he felt so small suddenly. He doesn't like the smirk on Yoongi's face, and definitely not like the fact that he has no where to escape especially when Yoongi's hand was leaning against the door. 

Yoongi glued his hands to the ear of Jin's ears, and whispered seductively, "I heard that you had fun last night too, with Taehyung. You have no rights to scold me."

"Everything just...just happened to naturally. I really didn't expect that!!" he explained. 

"I'm not blaming you. I'm just a little bothered as to why you didn't choose me to take your first time?"

"Taehyung...he just looked a little too hot yesterday night."

"Oh, so you get turned on by hot guys?"

"Ne, mostly when I look in the mirror..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and loosened his tie, "Are you always this thick-skin?"

"Okay fine. Taehyung was just...too much to resist, sorry."

Yoongi chuckled, "Just tell you the truth. Me and Taehyung were just fighting last night as to who should do you first, and he won the scissor-paper-stone game, or else...I'll be beating the ass out of him if I saw how he touched you."

"You two were fighting over me?"

"Friend, don't get too crazy about it, we just think you got a nice ass that's all," Yoongi said cockily. 

Then, he pushed Jin on the floor before slowly crawling above him. "It's my turn now. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time," Yoongi admitted. 

Jin didn't bothered to back off, but he wasn't the type to take initiative. Instead, he forced himself to stay still and closed his eyes uncontrollably when he saw Yoongi's face approaching. His lips popped out and indeed, he felt something soft and moist. 

But before, he could slowly enjoy the moment, the kiss suddenly turned rough, with Yoongi grabbing the back of his mouth and pressing their lips tightly against each other. Yoongi was being aggressive that day, sticking out his tongue, making his way forcefully into the older one's mouth. 

His hand slowly went down and grabbed Jin's crotch with much force. It was hard, and big too. Yoongi likes the feeling of it. But his pants was just being annoying, so he got rid of it. With their lips still connected, Yoongi rubbed his hyung's bare and ecreted member which earned him a soft moan from Jin. 

"Louder," Yoongi ordered, as he circled the tip. 

"Andwae, we are...still...in school..." 

"But Taehyung said you sounded great in bed, and I wanna hear it too."

"W-wait till...we get home...please...?"

"Oh Mr model student wanna skip school and have some fun at home?"

At this moment, Yoongi had already his fingers lined his Jin's hole and without warning, he inserted two in all the way. 

"URGH!!" Jin moaned loudly, due to the f*cking pain that felt so good. He held onto Yoongi and shook his head. Droplets of sweat were rolling down his forehead, his hair was in a mess too, but that wasn't a time to protect his image.

At this moment, the door opened. Standing at the door frame with a familiar figure. "Having fun without me?" he asked.

Jin had a shock of his life, and quickly cover his body with his limbs. Yoongi, on the other hand, doesn't look surprised at all. Instead, he kinda look like...he expected it. 

"Mind if I join?" he asked again. And this time round, Jin recognized it. 

It was Taehyung. 

Yoongi nodded his head, "Just remember to lock the door," he reminded as he took out his two fingers from Jin.