Namjin

A/N: For those who did not read the previous Vhope story, this is the second part of the entire story, now featuring Namjin.

Recap: V and J-hope stayed at home while the others went to the club to celebrate Kookie's birthday.

A RM x Jin story...

Meanwhile at the club...

While the five boys were gathering at a table drinking their cocktail, two Caucasian girls, who were wearing revealing clothes, approached them.

"*in English* Hey, are y'all locals?" one of them asked.

As RM is the only one in the group who speaks English, he replied, "*in English* Yup! My name is Namjoon, you are...?"

"My name is Natalie and hers is Iris (AHL reference XD) and we're from America. And wow, you know how to speak English!"

"Yeah, I learnt it myself."

"Awesome! Do you mind if I buy you a drink?"

"Oh no, I should be the one doing that!" RM showed his killer smile before guiding the two ladies to the bar counter.

The other members looked at the trio, dumbfounded. "Namjoon hyung seems so experienced..." Jungkook pouted.

Jin sighed, "Haish, it's so good to be able to speak English."

The music instantly became a pop song and everybody went to the dance floor. RM too, together with the two girls, went to the centre and he showed off his face-crumpling moves.

"Jin hyung, aren't you gonna do anything?" the maknae asked.

"Do what? What does it have to do with me?" Jin replied and gulped down his drink. Although he did not say anything, it's quite obvious that Jin was jealous.

Jungkook continued, "You're the oldest here so you have to keep an eye on RM hyung!"

"I don't think he needs my supervision. He's coping just fine with those two bitc- girls I mean."

"Ayyy hyung, it's useless sitting here, cursing at those girls. You must make your move and make RM hyung yours!" Jungkook chuckled and pulled Jin to the dance floor.

The moment the two handsome guys reached the crowd, tons of girls gathered around them and started attracting them with their seductive moves.

Jin, who is known as the worst dancer in Bangtan, simply stood there dumbly and occasionally moved his body to the beat. He attempted to do his traffic dance but felt that it wasn't that appropriate.

After few minutes of awkward dancing, the change of music saved Jin's life and it is slow dancing. As if it was an unwritten rule, everybody hurriedly grabbed a partner and those who were left out were forced to go back to their tables.

Among the crowd, a girl suddenly took the initiative and hooked her arms around Jin's neck. "Do you wanna be my partner?"

"Seems like I can't say no..." Jin smiled and placed his hands gently on her waist.

She was enjoying the song and the dance with her eyes closed, while he was frantically looking for his only love - Rap Monster. After a few rounds of scanning, Jin spotted a white hair guy directly opposite him, hugging a girl, she wasn't Natalie or Iris, it was a girl he never seen before.

Jin stared hard at RM with the corner of his eyes, mentally cursing him for flirting with so many girls.

"You dance pretty well," his partner said.