Namjin

A Rap Monster x Jin story...

RM placed his tiny luggage on the bed and started throwing everything out. "Where is it??" he mumbled as he ransacked his entire luggage.

"What are you looking for?" his roommate Jin asked. 

"I can't find my white top!" RM cried. 

"Then wear another shirt..." Jin said as he wiped his hair dry. 

Bangtan just came back from a swim at the hotel's swimming pool and all of them have two hours to get ready before going out again for dinner. 

"You should really dry your body first Namjoon. The air conditioner is on and your whole shirt is wet!"

"But I can't find my white top, that's my favourite shirt."

"Maybe you just forgot to bring it. Just wear another shirt, you will catch a cold like that."

"But I..." RM stuttered as his volume became softer, "that's the only another shirt I brought except the ones I'm wearing right now."

"WHAT? You only brought two shirts?"

"But technically, now I'm left with one, which is this one," RM said embarrassingly as he pointed to his soaked shirt.

"So you have none other clothes to change to?"

"Ne..."

"Oh My God!" Jin shouted and scratched his head. He paced back and forward to think of solutions, "wanna wear mine temporarily?" 

"Well, I guess that's the only way. Thanks hyung!" RM smiled as he opened Jin's luggage. 

His mouth and eyes were wide opened the moment he opened his hyung's pink luggage. It wasn't just pink at the outer part, but inside, Jin's stuff were all pink! Pink shoes, pink towel, pink camera and even his clothes...

"Erm...on second thoughts, I think it's not a good idea..." RM smiled sheepishly and closed the luggage immediately. 

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's all...pink."

"So?? Is there anything wrong with it?"

"Aniyo...it's just that pink is...not suitable for me that's all. It's too girly."

"Excuse me? Are you saying that I'm girly?"

"Don't you dare deny hyung? You're like the mom in our group; cooking, doing the laundry and nagging all the time. Not to mention that your favourite colour is pink."

"Boys also have the rights to like pink okay?"

"Yea...but its just too feminine. Its just not my style."

"Oh don't worry, you're not pink's style either! Okay then, since you don't appreciate the wonder of pink, you can just freeze yourself to death in this less than 10 degree Celsius weather outside," Jin said and went back to using his phone. 

Not wanting to argue further too, RM quietly went to the bathroom and took off his drenched outfit. He hooked it beside the sink, praying hard that the clothes would dry in two hours time. RM simply used a towel to wrap his lower body and just walked out of the bathroom half-naked. 

However, within five minutes of cold air blasting from the air conditioner, RM couldn't take it and started shivering. "HA CHOO!" he sneezed and rubbed his nose repeatedly.

"See...I told you you would catch a cold like that," Jin shook his head and sat beside RM, "Are you sure you're not gonna wear anything?"

"Ne, my clothes would dry soon."

"I doubt so. And by then, you would probably fall sick already."

"Don't worry hyung, I'm strong."

"Well, not stronger than the air conditioner..."

"HA CHOO!" RM sneezed again and he could feel his limbs turning into ice any seconds later. 

"Still not gonna surrender?" Jin challenged.

"Fine!" RM sighed and opened the pink luggage again. He looked through the stack of clothes and chose one with the least pink parts - a checkered shirt and a pink shorts.

"That's my good boy!" Jin smiled and led RM to the dressing table, "you need to do something about your wet hair too."

As RM is wearing the shirt, Jin worked on his hair. Now-stylist Jin used the hairdryer to blow dry RM's hair before adding some oil on it to make it smoother. "Done!" Jin cheered as he looked at his masterpiece through the mirror.

On the other hand, RM had finally put on the outfit after accidentally breaking a button. "Hyung...Mianhe..." he apologised with aeygo.

"Aigoo, calling you the god of destruction is indeed an understatement!" 

"I prefer the name 'God of Fashion'! But now.. I don't even dare to go out like that," RM sighed and looked at his funny combination. 

"Yah! How dare you insult my clothes! They're the ones who give you warmth..."

"Ne hyung."

"And you're the one who match it this way."

"But you're the one who bought these feminine clothes hyung!" RM provoked. 

This time round, Jin did not argue back. And it wasn't a good sign. Mr Good Temper seldom gets angry but the God of Destruction broke this image within a minute. RM couldn't decipher anything from Jin's emotionless expression and that was even scarier. 

"Hyung..." RM whispered.

Jin did not reply. He blinked his eyes twice and a slight smile was shown at the edge of his lips. There was a reaction at least. He then took a step closer to RM for which the younger one took a step back until he reaches the edge of the bed. 

"You're scaring me hyung."

"How can a girly guy like me have such a formidable power to make you afraid?" Jin replied sarcastically.

"I'm wrong hyung..."

"But it's too late," Jin smirked as he pushed his dongsaeng flat on the bed. He positioned his hands at the side of RM's ears and whispered, "I'll show you the manly side of me then."

Jin nibbled RM's neck which made him shivered, followed by his body reaction. 

"You're getting hard Namjoon. I didn't know I have the power to turn you on," Jin whispered as he reached out to rub his member. 

"Stop...teasing...me...hyung," RM cried as his fingers grabbed the skin on Jin's back. 

"You didn't even zip your pants properly," Jin said as he slowly take off RM's pants and threw it across the room.

"It's because my size is too big for your pants."

"Oh really? Let me see then."

Jin revealed his dongsaeng's erected member and circled the tip with his tongue.

The wet touch made RM have butterflies in his stomach and arched his back instinctively.

Jin let out a smirk as he spread RM's leg wide open and took off his pants too. He lined his member in front of the hole and insert in without warning.

"Argh!" RM moaned and grabbed the sheets.

After allowing him to adjust to his size, Jin began to thrust, faster and faster every second.

"Who's the girly one now huh?" Jin crawled forward and kiss RM's lips. Their tongue went back and forth while RM got his fingers tangled in his hyung's hair.

"Seems like I'm the one in control now," Jin giggled and left a mark on RM's neck.

Author's Note
Anybody knows the ship name of Jimin and RM? I'm gonna post that story but idk how to title it ^^