Jikook

A Jungkook x Jimin story...

"Jungkook ah! Come here and take a look at the photos!" the camera man shouted across the room.

Jungkook, who was sipping his drink, jumped up from his chair and went up to the computer. As he scrolled, he giggled at the hilarious pictures taken with Jimin. The first few pictures were them eating cotton candy, while the last few were them comparing height. And of course, our golden maknae won the height game against his 3cm shorter hyung.

"Hehehe, this picture is good. Let's use this!" Jungkook cheered as he talked to the camera. His smile became bigger and brighter as he continued browsing through the photos.

Jimin, who just came out from the toilet, approached Jungkook and hung his arm around his shoulders. "Haha, I still look shorter even though I tiptoed!" Jimin complained as he pointed to a particular picture.

"Hahaha, hyung, just accept reality, you are shorter than me!" Jungkook replied.

"Aish, yah! seems like this kid really doesn't treat me as his hyung!" Jimin joked as he brushed through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook did not fight back for that line, probably secretly agreeing to what Jimin said. Indeed, Jungkook doesn't like to treat Jimin as his hyung, as someone who needs to respect and use formal words; he wants to treat him as his friend, or probably someone even more special for that matter.

As the next combi, the V-hope couple, reached the shooting site, Jimin and Jungkook were asked to change into another set of clothing for the group shot later on. After receiving a set of clothes each, the duo went into a fitting room each, side by side.

Jungkook, who finished changing first, looked in the mirror and let out a big laugh. "What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin, from another room, asked.

"Aniyo hyung, the clothes just look a bit...weird on me," he scratched his head, mentally shocked. Without hesitation, Jungkook went out of the fitting room and entered Jimin's one without asking for permission.

"Hyung, let me see how you look!" he exclaimed as he dashed into Jimin's fitting room. Dumbfounded, Jimin stood there half naked and stared at Jungkook through the mirror.

"Oops hyung, I didn't you know haven't finished changing," Jungkook apologised in a soft and embarrassed tone. 

Instinctively, he closed the door, trying to hide his tomato-red face. Yes, he was blushing, blushing due to Jimin's abs. Not only did Jimin's abs made the fangirls scream, it also has the power to make the mighty golden maknae blush.

Before Jungkook could close the door completely, Jimin halted the door with his hand and use the other to pull the maknae in. While locking the door with one hand, Jimin's left hand was on the wall, blocking any possible escape path from Jungkook. 

Jungkook, whose back is directly sticking to the wall, trembled. It was the first time seeing his hyung stopping him using force. It was scary yet he was enjoying it. Jimin closer up the tiny gap between him and Kookie, leaving only 1cm of breathing space.

"You really don't treat me as your hyung huh?" Jimin smirked.

"Aniyo hyung, I was just too-"

Before Kookie could finish his sentence, he could feel Jimin's soft lips on him, preventing him to give further excuses. Kookie's hands tried to break out of that human barrier. Physically, he was trying to escape; but inside, he was actually hoping Jimin to ignore him and continue with a rougher kiss.

"Hyung..." Jungkook stared at the older one with his puppy eyes. Fear and desire in his eyes.

Jimin, after licking his lips, blinked at Jungkook. His eyes scanned thoroughly from his dongsaeng's puffy lips to his big bulge between his thighs and then looked back at Kookie.

"Shall I continue?" Jimin asked directly. But no matter what answer Kookie gives, he would take it as a YES.

Biting his lips seductively, Jungkook closed up the gap and carefully explore the mouth he always wanted to kiss. The slow and passionate French kiss soon became a hot and rough one.

Unknowingly, Jungkook's hand ventured out to Jimin's abs, slowly moving up to his chest and then to his hair.

Jimin, who is now having entire control of the kiss, slowly moved down to Kookie's neck; while his hands skilfully unbuttoning the maknae's shirt.

"Hyung..." Jungkook moaned, "Don't."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because...err..."

"I'm the hyung here."

With that, Jimin let out an evil smile and continued down until he reaches Jungkook's zipper. Without asking for permission, he swiftly unzipped Kookie's pants, revealing his boxer with his erected member underneath.

Trying to take it slowly, Jimin's hand slowly rubbed his member while his lips continued to make marks on Kookie's neck.

"Jimin! Jungkook! Why are you taking so long?!?" the impatient leader called out. Frozen, the couple looked at each other in shock.

"Ettokae hyung?"

"I guess...we gotta continue at night."

Jungkook nodded his head lightly, trying hard to contain his excitement. They quickly got dressed and sneaked out of the dressing room. Luckily, there was no one witnessing the couple coming out from the same dressing room.

While running past a mirror, Jungkook stopped and took a closer look as he bent his neck to one side.

"Ahhhh hyung! What am I gonna do with these love bites?!?" Jungkook cried.

Laughing at how innocent this golden maknae was, Jimin simply took a foundation from the make-up box and applied a thick layer on Kookie's neck.

"This shall do the job!" Jimin smiled before giving one last peck on Kookie's lips and ran away.

Still dumbfounded at what just happened, Jungkook stared into blank space and gently touched his lips.

"Wait for me hyung!" Jungkook, who apparently returned back to reality, exclaimed and chase after his hyung, or should he say his 5-minute old boyfriend.