Jihope

A J-hope x Jimin story...

"Hyung, Taehyung is in the room," Jimin moaned but his actions said otherwise.

"Gwenchana, he's a deep sleeper, he won't wake up even if there's an earthquake," J-hope whispered and nibbled Jimin's ear.

Jimin was actually sent by Jin to wake J-hope up for breakfast, but who knows, Mr Jung's hormones is exceptionally active in the morning, and now, Jimin is at the buttom, under the control of his hyung.

"Not now hyung, Taehyung is probably gonna wake up any moment!!" Jimin cried.

However, his complain was immediately cut off by J-hope's lips. "Hyung..." Jimin whined but that only gave J-hope the opportunity to extent his tongue into his younger's mouth, exploring every part of it.

J-hope wasn't in the mood of those sweet and romantic make-out session this morning. He wanted more of a rough one, with him being in control. The messy kisses on their faces, their hands moving up and down on each other's bodies, and their eyes occasionally exchanging glances was how they decided to start their Sunday.

"Don't...stop...hyung," Jimin moaned, he was totally needy of his hyung.

Letting out a smirk, J-hope went for his dongsaeng's collarbone and started sucking that thin flesh.

"Argh," Jimin moaned but he immediately mute himself upon seeing V sleeping soundly directly opposite them.

J-hope, on the other hand, had a fun time marking his dongsaeng's neck and collarbone, getting darker for each hickey. He loves marking Jimin, other than getting to hear Jimin whimpering his name sexily, he also enjoyed the thrill seeing how flustered Jimin will be trying to hide those multiple red-purplish marks from the other members.

"Just let them see it, so that they know you're mine" will always be J-hope's comment, but Jimin just doesn't want to how the others about them - he has a thing for secret relationships too.

However, when J-hope wanted to proceed downwards, he was stopped by Jimin. After making eye contact, his face became sunken when Jimin mouthed "hajima".

"Wae?"

"The others are awake, it's not safe."

"But I..."

"Tonight okay?" Jimin placed a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek and went to the toilet to take a bath.

Jimin's POV

After a cold bathe, I stood in front of the mirror, well-dressed. Suddenly the door burst opened and standing at the door is a half dressed J-hope hyung. I made eye contact with him through the mirror as he approaches me and gave me a back hug.

"You smell nice."

"I don't like the sound of that..."

"What do you mean?"

"Your eyes are full of lust."

"You know me too well."

"No hyung, I've said already, not now."

"But waiting until night is too long!!"

J-hope hyung whined and started nibbling my neck. He knew that this action of his always turn me on, and this time round is no exception.

After some rough kisses, Hope hyung carried me up onto the counter. He was already staring at my black boxer and in no time, it was on the floor. Mine was getting erected and the touch of Hoseok's hand, that warmth, and that rub a few seconds later, urghhh it felt so good.