Vhope

A J-hope x V story...

BTS are at the backstage, preparing for the rehearsal for their newly released song, "Danger".

"Ha! Pa! Ta! Ja! Cha! Ba! Ah!" Jungkook was doing some vocal exercise at a corner.

At this moment, curious V appeared beside the maknae and asked, "Kookie kookie, whatcha doing?"

"Mouth exercise."

"For what?" 

"For my rapping part later."

"Teach me!"

"Wae? You are a singer, not a rapper," Jungkook laughed.

"Yah! You can be both a rapper and singer, why can't I? I'm gonna be in Cypher part 4, watch me!" V argued.

At this moment, the producer announced, "Bangtan Boys, you may go up stage now!" 

"Ne." All of them replied in unison and began their flawless choreography.

Immediately after the dance, they went to monitor it through the camera. However, their leader had a frown on, and everybody knows why.

"Hoseok ah, please stay focus, you don't seem like you're in the mood. You even forgot your lyrics!" RM said in a serious tone. Everybody looked at J-hope, who was sweating profusely, leaning against a wall for support.

At the order of their manager, the members then proceeded down to the canteen to have their lunch. Everybody sat around a table to have their beef lunch set except J-hope.

"Where's Hoseok hyung?" V immediately asked as he scanned the canteen.

Jin put down his chopsticks and replied, "He said that he was gonna practice more first before eating. He's probably at the roof top now."

Without a word, V quickly dash up to the rooftop to find his hyung. However, the staircase to the rooftop was locked.

"Hope hyung! Hope hyung!" V shouted frantically as he ran around the whole building.

Worried, V quickly fish out his phone and called J-hope. From far, he heard a fade sound which sounds like J-hope's ringtone. Tracking where the sound came from, it led V to their waiting room. And J-hope's phone was in his bag.

He wanted to take out J-hope's phone from his bag but accidentally came across something weird. It was a medicine bag. Curious, V quickly unseal it and found many packs of small tablets.

"Aish! Where did he go?" V paced front and back with the medicines in his hand.

Then, a coughing sound penetrated the waiting room. It was coming from the toilet. Without hesitation, V again dash to the toilet to find someone in the cubicle. He walked closer to find a familiar figure kneeing down in front of the toilet bowl, vomiting.

"Hyung!" V shouted which caused J-hope to shrink. J-hope quickly use a tissue paper to wipe his face before turning to look at V with a weak smile.

"Why are you here?" J-hope quickly ask as he attempted to cover the toilet bowl and flush it.

"I saw that hyung, you were vomiting!" V cried.

V continued, "Are you sick hyung? Why were you vomiting? Is that the reason why you are not up to standard during the rehearsal? Why didn't you tell us that you were not feeling well?" V bombarded his hyung with questions.

J-hope simply pouted and replied, "Yes, I'm sick. I had food poisoning since morning."

"Why didn't you tell us?" V asked.

"Because...I sneaked out last night to have supper and that's probably where I got infested. And that also explains why I'm the only one who is sick. I did not tell y'all as I'm afraid that I would get scolded for sneaking out at night without permission," J-hope explained.

"Serve you right!" V frowned but instantly went up to hug his sick hyung. Knowing what V said was a joke, J-hope smiled too and the both of them exited the toilet.

While walking along the corridor, J-hope suddenly black out for a moment and fell to the wall. "Hyung!" V screamed as he quickly went front to support his weak hyung.

"Gwenchana?" V asked worryingly as he cupped J-hope's face with his hands.

Before J-hope could reply, a female staff who passed by from the back immediately scream in her high-pitched voice, "Ahh! Vhope is real!" before running away.

The two members simply laughed at her action.

"Do we really look like a couple?" J-hope asked. Both of them tilted to look at their reflection through a glass. With V cupping J-hope's face, it really do looks like they are kissing from the view of the female staff.

"She's gonna spread to the whole world about this rumor," J-hope shook his head and said.

"Rumor? Let's make it true then!" V smirked before leaning his face closer to his hyung. 

Their faces were that close, that close to touch, yet Taehyung stopped there. He whispered, "Why do this look like those typical drama scenes?"

J-hope bit his lips and blushed, "Those kissing scenes you mean?"

"Ne. And you know what would usually happen at this moment?"

J-hope paused for a moment before replying, "Someone would call you out, you would push me away in shock and we would be very embarrassed."

"Sounds quite legit hyung. Wanna act that out?"

"A-aniyo."

"Neither do I, that's too mainstream."

"So you're planning to do something unexpected?"

"Of course! I'm Kim Taehyung for a reason."

J-hope chuckled as he hit his dongsaeng on the chest lightly. Taehyung used this chance to hold onto his hyung's hands as he looked at J-hope's red puffy lips. His eyes went from the lips, up to his eyes. He licked his lips unknowingly and swallowed his saliva. 

The older one did the same thing, before closing his eyes. V saw that as permission granted, and leaned in to kiss his hyung on his lips.

J-hope opened his eyes wide upon being kissed by his dongsaeng. He froze there, mentally asking himself if it was real. He slowly stretch out his tongue to make sure that it was not a dream.

Indeed, he could feel his dongsaeng's warm and soft lips, followed by his tongue. V stretched his hands behind his hyung's neck.

However, during the lovely kiss, V suddenly stop.

"I forgot that you were sick hyung," V looked at him apologetically.

"Gwenchana," J-hope replied, still smiling as always, a little bit embarrassed. 

"Come, let me feed you your medicine," V swing J-hope's arm around his shoulder and they proceeded to the waiting room.