V-hope

A J-hope x V story...

J-hope lied on his bed and unlocked his phone. It was his rest day and he got no plans in mind. RM and Suga went to the company to compose music, leaving the members at home. Out of boredom, J-hope went into his YouTube app and saw a notification. It says "Bangtantv just post a video - [BANGTAN BOMB] omg j-hope world aeygo king (with V)".

Seeing his name as the title, he clicked into it and watched the entire video. It was him wanting to share churros with V, indirectly kissing for a kiss on the lips. He was smiling the entire time as he recalled the incident. Then, he scrolled down to read the comments.

"OMG I ship them so much!!"

"The Vhope couple is soooo cute!"

He laughed at how the fans actually wished that those two could be a real couple. As he scrolls down the list, he saw an interesting comment - "OMG!! It's exactly what I wrote in my fanfic!!"

"Fanfic? What's that?" he said to him as he clicked the link that was attached to the comment. He read the description first, which was 'A short story about the Vhope couple', and that actually attracted him to read further. He clicked and started reading it...

V's POV

I walked up the stage with Kookie as we prepared to rehearse for our I NEED YOU performance. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Hoseok hyung playing with Jimin. He was hugging Jimin from the back, playing with his ears, and at one point of time I thought they almost kissed. Unable to take it anymore, I went up to disturb their lovely dovey time and pulled Jimin to aside.

J-hope paused to think of the exact day. It was at Show Champion. "Was V really thinking that way?" he said to himself, "Oh wait, this is just a fanfic, it's not true!"

As the producer cue us, we got into our position. I laid flat on the ground in order to let Hoseok hyung to lie on my back. He sure was heavy, but that wasn't important. He was breathing heavily, probably feeling nervous. Due to a small technical error, we did not start immediately but we remained in our position.

"Gwenchana Taehyung? Am I too heavy?" Hoseok asked as he touched my hair.

"Ne..." I stuttered, trying hard to hide my blushing face. His deep whisper sent chills down my spine, causing me to lose my focus.

"How did the fans even know our conversation on stage?" J-hope laughed. He suddenly sat straight after looking at the following line 'J-hope's POV'. "Let's see if the author knows exactly how I felt..." J-hope raised his eyebrows and continued reading.

J-hope's POV

After the rehearsal, we went back to our waiting room. I immediately approached V and asked, "Are you seriously okay Taehyung? You didn't looked very focus during the dance just now."

"Ne hyung!," V showed his rectangular smile, "I'm just feeling hungry."

Shaking my head due to this adorable dongsaeng of mine, I went to the dressing table to get some churros and sat beside V on the floor. After making some hearts to the camera, I looked at V who was swallowing his saliva.

"I love you," I said as I passed one end of the churros to him. I honestly hoped that he would eat that end especially after recalling about the incident at Rookie King.

"ANIYO! I DID NOT FEEL THAT WAY! I was just joking!" J-hope defended himself, as if someone was listening to his monologue. "I was just thinking of doing some fan service in front of the camera after seeing Taehyung's sexy lips and wanted them for myself...wait what? No no no, I was...Aish! Mola!"