Jihope

A J-hope x Jimin story...

J-hope loves Jimin a lot, more than himself he would say, his life literally depends on Jimin. Jimin loves J-hope too, but not in an obvious way. He isn't the type that would show his affection easily to his hyung. But he knows, he needs his hyung too.

It could be a perfect fairy tale story...if only...things were working out for them...

Jimin is a flirt, he knows it too, but refuse to admit. In his contact list is majority females' numbers. Talking to guy was draining his energy, while talking to girls gives him energy. One second chatting with hairstylist noona; the other second winking at the female back-up dancers. Jimin thinks it's socialising, but J-hope doesn't think so.

J-hope and Jimin are not together, they can't be together, because they're both males, they're both idols, they both have burdens that seemed to be greater than their love for each other. It was Jimin idea, of them keeping their relationship as a secret, J-hope did not mind at all, as long as Jimin belongs to him.

A Saturday night in the club would be absolutely normal for Bangtan. Girls would flocked to them, especially Jimin, who attracted them with his charms. J-hope would be at the side drinking his wine, pretending to appreciate the liquor, but in actual fact, with the corner of his eyes, observing Jimin's every move with the girls.

Jimin would pick one of them to sit beside him, as he conveniently place his hand on her legs. It would move up to her thighs, as his other hand pulls her chin in. He would whisper something dirty, and licked his lips seductively even J-hope would get turned on although he's sitting like way far away.

Of course J-hope would get jealous, but he would do nothing, wrong, he would do anything, anything to control himself from chasing away those bitches. He knew Jimin wouldn't like it if he does that, he would look super angsty if he does it too. He controls himself, with much effort.

J-hope wasn't that bad looking too, in fact, he's probably the 1% best looking guy in Korea given the fact that he's an idol. He too, attracted few girls, but he coldly shooed them away. He wasn't in the mood to socialise, 'flirt' is a better word in this situation. He tried flirting with girls to catch Jimin's attention, but it was a huge failure. Jimin would merely smile at him and flirt with his girls even more intensely, certainly not what J-hope wants.

J-hope hates going to the club, or should I say he hates witnessing Jimin flirt with other girls but he himself can't do a single shit to stop it, except to stop his emotions from overflowing. But J-hope had to go. He had to act normal, he had to act like he doesn't give a shit, like what Suga does normally, and enjoy clubbing like normal boys do.

Returning back to the dorm is another episode. Jimin had kindly asked V to sleep with the maknae and now J-hope and Jimin sleeps in the same room, alone. However, every time after the club session, J-hope would be the first one entering the dorm, stomping into the room and locking himself inside.

The other members would not notice at all, probably too drunk, all long collapsed in the living room. Jimin would still be sober, he wouldn't let himself get drunk, he was responsible – finally one good trait from him.

He would knock the door and ask what happened, despite knowing clearly the reason. J-hope would remain silent, and reply exactly one minute after, saying things like "I thought you treated me as transparent."

"Yea, I am, still. I'm just talking to the door, didn't expect you to reply, Mr Transparent."

This would make J-hope even angrier, but Jimin loves to tease him. Jimin would then beg for forgiveness, and he know, every single time, the door would be open after two minutes of continuous "mianhe".