Taegi

A Suga x Taehyung story...

After biding his friends goodbye, Taehyung went into the classroom alone with his eyes still glued on his phone

"Remember our date after school hyung!" Jungkook shouted across the classroom and merely received a insincerely nod from Taehyung. He wasn't surprised at all - ever since he downloaded the game, Taehyung had been swiping his screen and screaming "Snorlax!!" every few minutes.

It's Maths lesson now, but Taehyung didn't really care, he was in the gym, the Pokemon gym I mean, in the midst of an intense battle. At this moment, the originally filled with Mr Park's nagging was replaced with silence, followed by him saying in a stern voice, "Why are you so late, Min Yoongi?" 

Taehyung caught the name, as he took a quick pause and looked up. Standing at the door was Suga, with a disinterested face as he greeted the teacher. "I was having a stomach ache just now," he explained. Taehyung simply chuckled as he knew it was a lie, that friend of his probably overslept during the break. 

And when Suga went back to his seat beside Taehyung, the younger boy stopped his game and whispered, "Hyung, how's your stomach? Feeling better?"

Suga heard absolute sarcasm in that sentence as he rolled his eyes, "Yea sure, just filled the toilet with all my shit."

"Tell me honestly hyung, where were you? You didn't joined us for lunch just now..."

"I...I...I was talking to someone."

"Who?"

"Soyeon." 

Upon hearing that name, the smile on Taehyung's face immediately vanished. Soyeon, she was their mutual friend, but Suga probably treat her more than just a friend...

"Wae yo? You were with her?"

"Ne. I asked her out...for a date."

"J-jinja? Y-you finally confessed to her?"

"Uhh kinda of, we're going to catch a movie after school."

"Hmm that's great," Taehyung forced out a smile before turning back to face the whiteboard. Despite looking 'attentively' at those math equations, his mind was actually somewhere else. Soyeon...she's in their science class. She's pretty, friendly, smart...she's everything, she's so perfect, so perfect that every guy would fall in love with her, even Yoongi. So perfect that it made Taehyung scared, how can he beat such a wonderful girl? Yoongi would never choose him over her...

Taehyung was jealous, not jealous of Yoongi because he get to date the prettiest girl in the school, but jealous of Soyeon...Yoongi actually made the effort to ask her out...

He took a quick glance at his table mate, who is now paying full attention to the lesson. After school...he would going out with Soyeon, he would not go home with Taehyung like they usually do, Suga would soon be her boyfriend...something Taehyung dread to imagine...

"Okay guys, let's do some practice questions!" Mr Park said as all the students began to punch their calculators and write furiously on their paper. 

"Hyung," Taehyung nudged the older one, "lend me your periodic table."

"Wae yo?"

"Aren't we doing practices now?"

"Yea, but we're having maths now."

"Huh? I thought it was Chemistry?"

"Taehyung ah~ have you been spacing out since morning? Chemistry was the first lesson today!"

"Huh? Jinja? Oh I see..." Taehyung scratched his head embarrassingly.

Suga could only look at his classmate beside him and sighed at how blur he is. But he wasn't surprised at all. Taehyung knows nothing except for gaming, and without Suga's always beside him reminding him on what to do during lesson, Taehyung would most likely not graduate from high school.