J-kook

A J-hope x Jungkook story...

"Jin hyung, can you pass me my towel? It's on the bed!" Jungkook opened the bathroom door slightly and shouted.

"Ne! Coming!" Jin shouted back and threw the white towel towards Jungkook.

They are overseas, touring the world, holding their RED BULLET concert at almost every part of the world. And this time round, Jin, J-hope and Jungkook shared the same room.

Jin was putting his facial mask while J-hope was using his phone. "I'm done, who's next?" Jungkook walked out of the bathroom.

"Kookie, you're the last to bath. We are all waiting for you before we can off the lights," Jin explained as he laid on the bed.

J-hope looked up and paused for a while, with his mouth wide open. Standing in front of him was a half-naked maknae. Jungkook was using the towel to wrap his lower-body while using another to wipe his hair. In J-hope's eyes, it was as if the spotlight was shinning on Jungkook as he wipes his hair. Drips of water droplets came in contact with his chocolate abs.

"Ha-choo!" Jungkook sneezed, "It's cold!"

J-hope giggled and replied, "Of course it's cold pabo! Coming out of the shower, without any clothes on, in an air-conditioned room? It's definitely cold. Go and wear a shirt!" J-hope tossed a shirt to the maknae.

"But I always sleep without a shirt," Jungkook whined.

Jin, who was supposed to be resting, replied, "But the weather here is different. You will catch a cold if you're gonna sleep like that! Listen to Hope and grab a shirt to wear before offing the lights." 

J-hope, on the other hand, quickly hide himself inside the blanket to avoid the others from seeing his blushing face.

As told, Jungkook put on a proper sleeping attire before offing the lights. In darkness, Jungkook stumbled while holding the wall with one hand, finally managed to get to his bed. All three of them had single beds; from the left was Jin - Jungkook - J-hope.

"Good night," J-hope whispered and cuddled in his warm blanket, with him facing the wall beside his bed. 

After about 5 minutes, J-hope suddenly felt something at his back. Thinking it was a ghost, J-hope softly prayed, "You...you better don't come and bother me or else I'll shout molest." Hearing no response, J-hope gathered all his courage and stretched his hand to the back.

"It's me hyung," a voice sounded and a pair of hands which came from the back hugged J-hope.

"Yah kookie! You gave me a fright!" J-hope whined and hit Jungkook's hand softly.

Jungkook did not respond, instead, he tightened the backhug. He got his head nicely resting against J-hope's shoulders. The gentle and slow breathing of his sent shivers down J-hope's spine.

"What are you doing here?" J-hope whispered, forcing himself to not move.

"I'm cold."

"Serve you right! Who ask you not to wear anything after bathing? Now you know what's the consequences of not keeping yourself warm."

"Arraso appa."

Smiling at the fact that Jungkook actually called him dad, J-hope turned his body around to face the maknae. Jungkook was closing his eyes, while his body was already curled up in a ball, probably trying to keep himself warm. J-hope took Jungkook's hands and rubbed it against him, attempting to transfer some heat to him. Indeed, not just his hands, his entire body was cold.

Worried, J-hope swiped some hair away from the maknae's face and touched his forehead. "Are you having a fever?"

"Aniyo hyung."

"Luckily it's not," J-hope heaved a sigh of relief as he ruffled his hair.

"Then why are you so cold?" 

"I just need some love," Jungkook smiled.

"Arraso, come here," J-hope chucked and brought Jungkook in for a warm embrace. Jungkook snuggled and rest under J-hope's neck while J-hope played with his hair.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight," J-hope confessed and he hugged the maknae even tighter, placing a kiss on his forehead.

After a moment of silence, the mischievous maknae went under his hyung's shirt and started tickling him with his cold fingers. "Yah, is that how you treat your heater?" J-hope argued and started a counterattack.

They tried to control their laughs by covering their mouths but sometimes it's just impossible. J-hope gently hit the maknae's head and whispered, "shhhh! What if we wake up Jin hyung? And he finds us on the same bed? You should know he's a light sleeper."

"Hmmmm," Jungkook paused for a while before continuing, "Then let's do something that doesn't make much sound, not even talking."

"Like what?"

"Like this," the maknae replied and climbed on top of his hyung. The kiss went from slow to fast, while tongues were going in and out. J-hope wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and grabbed his hair. They paused to catch their breath and both their lips curved into a 'U' shape.

With their nose touching each other, Jungkook gave his hyung few pecks teasingly. He licked his lips and they looked into each other's eyes lovingly.

Suddenly, a pillow flew across the room and it landed on Jungkook's head.

"Yah! Go get a room!" Jin yelled and flipped to another side, not wanting to witness the make-out session.

Shocked, Jungkook lose his posture and collapsed down beside J-hope. "You can go back to your bed if you're not feeling cold anymore," J-hope teased.

"Ani! I still need some of your heat," Jungkook giggled and rest his head against J-hope's chest.

"Kookie ah, will Jin hyung tell the others about us tomorrow?"

"Well...I don't mind if he really do."

"Wae?"

"Then next time we would probably have a room on our own and then... we can 'party' all night." 

J-hope smirked and placed a peck on Jungkook's cheeks.