Jinkook

A Jin x Jungkook story...

"Dr Jin, there's another patient there!" a junior nurse called out and pointed to the extreme end of the room. 

After settling the patient on his hands, Jin immediately rushed to the other side of the room to tend to another patient. For some odd reason, the A&E (accident and emergency) department today was unexpectedly busy today, which isn't a good thing.

Since morning, there have been several cases of people visiting the hospital due to high fever. The others fractured some parts of their body. And what now, is a group of people admitted to the hospital thanks to a lunatic escaping from a mental institution. 

What Jin heard from his colleague while waiting for that batch of victims, was that the lunatic threw stones at customers after running into a random cafe on the streets. The police managed to detain him but several people suffered from injuries thanks to his awesome accuracy in throwing stones. 

After finishing attending to the last patient, Jin finally got to breathe when he was approached by a police. 

"Excuse me, are you Dr Kim Seokjin, the doctor in-charge?" the police said. 

Jin got a shock, mainly because he was yawning that second before. Did the police see his derp yawning expression? He was been maintaining his image since birth and he simply relax for a while and somebody had to approach him at that very moment? 

Jin remained silent at first, quietly but efficiently judging the policeman in front of him. It was quite rare for a policeman to be such good looking, but not as handsome as him of course. The policeman raised his eyebrows, probably still waiting for an answer. 

"Ne," Jin blurted out, "I am."

"Annyeonghaseyo Dr Kim, I'm Jeon Jungkook, the officer that handled the lunatic's case. I have some questions for you, do you have any time to spare?" he asked kindly. 

"Ne, sure."

"Great. May I know the conditions of the various victims?"

"Hmm...all the victims suffered from light injuries luckily and does not need to be hospitalize for further observation. It's just some cuts and bruises here and there."

It was followed by several typical questions which Jin kindly replied in full details. 

"Thank you for your cooperation Dr Kim. I'll make a move first."

Both of them bowed to each other before walking away in different directions. However, something on the floor caught Jin's attention. There were blood stains on the floor and it was coming from...the policeman!

"Ja-kkan-man-yo!" Jin called out, "mister!"

Jungkook turned around and stared at Jin with his big round eyes. "Wae you Dr Kim? Is there anything wrong?"

"Ne. You seem to be injured too, there's blood coming from you," Jin explained anxiously. 

And so, with Jin insisting of treating him, Jungkook was pulled to Jin's office to get closer examination on his injury. 

"Did you got into a fight with the lunatic just now?" Jin asked. 

"Hmm..." Jungkook recalled, "things got a little violent when we were trying to arrest him. He was holding a broken glass bottle to threaten us, I guess it's probably around then did I got the injury."

While nodding his head, Jin led Jungkook to sit down on the bed as he examined his body. It came from his inner thigh and blood doesn't seem to stop oozing out.