Vmin

Author's Note

It's Valentine's day and I'm here spending it with my computer :( Am I the only one?? 

Anyway, this is a kinda sad story as that's what I'm feeling right now...Enjoy!

A Jimin x V story...

"Rise and shine hyung!!"

Rays of sunlight shone through the window, as Jungkook pulled open the curtains that were closed for god knows how long. However, the sudden and irritating flash of light did not wake Taehyung up from his deep slumber.

After making the room as bright as possible, Jungkook turned to look at his hyung who never moved an inch ever since his arrival.

"Hyung!! Wake up!" he shouted, but there still isn't any reaction.

Method number 2 – shaking.

He jumped onto the bed and began to shake his motionless hyung, still shouting, "wake up!!"

Taehyung wasn't like that few months ago. He was the happy-go-lucky type. He would never stay on the bed till afternoon, because he knows he still have lots of stuff to explore. Never would he stay at home for the entire week. But today, he broke his record, two weeks...living in darkness, skipping some meals if he forgot, showering seems like an unfamiliar thing to him now, he simply spent most of his time, no, all of his time, on bed.

"Arghh!" Taehyung grumbled, putting a pillow over his face, "go away!"

"Andwae hyung! I'm gonna get you out of the house today!"

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Gossh, your mouth sinks! When is the last time you brushed your teeth? And your clothes...I clearly remember seeing it five days ago!"

"It's none of your business Kookie."

"It is! I'm worried for you hyung, you can't continue living like this for the rest of your life!"

"I am! So now...get lost!"

"It's not worth it giving yourself up just for that scumbag!"

"Shuddap."

"He's not gonna witness all of this. He's the one who broke up with you, he should be the one suffering and not you!"

"You're getting overbroad Kookie."

"He's gone now hyung, he left you for another girl and that's it! You wasting your life here would not turn back in time, nor would it bring him back to your side, wake up hyung!" Jungkook yelled, unable to control his emotions anymore.

Taehyung kept quiet this turn round. He did not retaliate, probably knowing what the maknae said was kinda true. That wasn't his first breakup, but it was certainly his last break up, as claimed by him. He claimed he would not fall in love with any other person ever again. He was dumped miserably by his one year-long boyfriend, keyword – miserably. Evil got its name and it was Park Jimin.

Unlike Taehyung, Jimin was famous in high school, all the girls and even guys know him, for his good looks and irresistible charms. Getting into a gay relationship was their dirty little secret. Taehyung was very cooperative, always on full alert when they're going on a date, swinging Jimin's hands away whenever he felt eyes on them.

Jimin, on the other hand, was enjoying it too, not just hooking a guy he kinda felt cute, but could also openly flirt with girls in school. "I need to maintain my flirty guy image so that people would not suspect us" was his reason he told Taehyung, and naïve Taehyung believed. Taehyung was just too deeply in love with this charming hot guy. And little did he expect heartless Jimin to dump him after spending the night at Jimin's place.