Yoonmin

A Suga x Jimin story...

Jimin's POV

"Jimin! Jimin!" an annoying sound broke my sweet dream. I rubbed my eyes softly with my knuckles. Standing in front of me was RM hyung.

"Wae?" I whined as I covered my head with my another pillow.

"Just give me a few seconds," RM pulled away my pillow, "the rest of us are going to the dance studio, leaving you and Suga hyung in the dorm. There's food in the fridge and get plenty of rest, you need to get well soon!"

"Suga hyung?" I asked.

"Ne. Apparently, I think Suga hyung caught your virus and is also down with a flu."

"Ah..."

"Alright, you can go back to your lala land, we'll be back at night," RM hyung winked and exited my room.

After hearing the news, I no longer feel sleepy, instead, I was worried about Suga hyung. Did the virus spread that fast?

*Flashback - last night*

With a heavy head, I managed to sneak out of the room at 1 am. At the kitchen, I poured a glass of warm water. My body was freezing like hell and I could hardly stand straight. I looked at the spinning surrounding and then to my cup of water. "Don't worry, everything would be fine," I assured myself before taking up the cup.

However, when my mouth was about to touch the tip of the glass, I felt sudden hit on my head and it was blackout. My body just swayed to the side without any control but then it landed on a soft support.

"Gwenchana?" he asked with much concern as he guided me to the fridge for support. I leaned against the fridge and blinked my eyes to have a clearer view. It was Suga hyung.

I smiled and did a "ok" sign.

Obviously not convincing enough, Suga went up and held on to my shoulders.

"You almost fainted just now you know?" Suga hyung stared hard at me.

"I'm also not sure why, my vision just simply black out all of a sudden."

Suga hyung touched my body and forehead. "Park Jimin! You're burning hot!" he shouted but in a soft tone.

"I know I'm hot and sexy!" I joked, biting my lips seductively.

"Yah! I'm not joking! You're having a fever!" Suga stressed.

I touched my forehead too and just let out a smile. "I'll be fine by tomorrow," I assured.

Thanks to my bad acting, Suga hyung shook his head profusely and opened the cabinet. He took out a packet of pills and poured some warm water.

Again, I could feel that sensation. The sensation which makes you lose your conscious. Without any signals, my vision went black again.

"Yah! Don't faint!" Suga hyung held onto me. Not regaining my full conscious, I subconsciously rest my head against his shoulders while my hands hugging him for support. Suga hyung tightened the hug and patted my head.

"It doesn't feel nice to be sick right?" Suga hyung teased.

I nodded my head before hiding my face in his neck. His body wash scent made me feel better, together with his body heat. I closed my eyes and hoped that time would stop at this moment forever.

"Take your medicine first," Suga hyung broke the hug and pointing to the empty table in the middle of the kitchen.

"Wae?"

"Sit on it before you faint again," he pinched my nose before carrying me up there.

I kicked my legs like a little kid as I waited for my caring hyung to take out the pills one by one. "Done, eat these," he smiled as he passed me three white pills. In one mouth, I swallowed the three pills and gulped a mouthful of water.

"Good boy, now go and have plenty of rest," Suga tried to pull me down the table.

However, as he approached me, I used my legs to wrap him and pulled him as closer as possible to me. My hands rested on his shoulders as I bit my lips.

"Wae?" Suga hyung asked with aeygo.

"Bobo! (kiss)" I pointed to my cheeks.

Suga hyung squinted his eyes and placed a kiss on my lips. Taken aback, I immediately retreat back and touch my lips.

"What if I pass the disease to you, hyung?" I whined.

"Then we can be sick together," Suga hyung giggled and brought my lips closer for a more passionate kiss. Despite feeling uncomfortable with my current body temperature, I managed to stay strong and enjoy the kiss.

*End of flashback*

I unknowingly smiled after recalling the loving episode last night. After hearing the main door closing, I stood up slowly and went to Suga hyung's room. From far, I could see him sleeping soundly, with a white towel on his head.

"Mianhe hyung," I apologised as I sat by his bed.

Suga hyung opened his eyes slowly and smiled at the sight of me. "Pabo, nobody said that it was your fault," he ruffled my hair.

I went up and took down the white towel. I stretched my hand and touched his forehead. "It's better now hyung, your fever is gone."

Suga touched his face to check his temperature before shifting his body to one side of the bed, petting the empty side, "Come here."

I got under the blankets and hugged Suga hyung tightly. His hot breathe blew at my neck as I saw how fragile he looked right now. I stared at him deep into his eyes, caressed his face and even lean in for a kiss.

"If being sick means that we can spend time alone together, I don't mind increasing my body temperature forever," I said before falling asleep in his embrace.