J-kook

A Jungkook x J-hope story...

"Hmmmm I'm not feeling well, I'll pass that," J-hope tried to excuse himself.

BTS are at the amusement park, standing in front of the roller coaster queue, deciding whether to ride it or not. They are with the camera crew, filming for a Japanese variety show.

"Hyung! It's not that scary!" Jungkook whined as he pulled J-hope's sleeve.

"How is that not scary? There's a 90° drop and two 360° turns. Omg! My heart is omg!" J-hope grabbed his chest.

"Let's just YOLO it people!" V cheered and pulled all his other members.

However, before they went up the ride, the staff passed them a mission card.

It wrote, "while riding the roller coaster, sing the chorus of Danger and make a heart shape with your partner after that. Remember, it must be filmed down by the camera".

The staff added, "There will be a penalty for those who failed the mission."

"Is it a pair mission?" Jin asked.

The staff nodded, "Ne. And there would only be two winner and the others would need to ride the scary UFO which drops from a height of 3 storey."

"Kookie, I wanna partner you. You are a braviest and most competitive here," J-hope requested as he tried not to show that he's actually shivering.

"Ne hyung," Jungkook giggled and hugged J-hope to calm him down.

In the end, the grouping was Vmin, RapJinSuga and lastly, J-kook. The member took a look at the UFO ride, accompanied by the screaming of the people on the ride.

"I'm not gonna ride that," J-hope shook his head profusely, "let's win the game Kookie!"

"Keke, Ne hyung, although the UFO ride looks fun," Jungkook joked.

The queue was surprising short, and thus it was their turn after 5 minutes of waiting.

The members got onto the ride and fastened their seat belts. They also had a camera attached to their seat to ensure that their actions during the ride is recorded.

Soon, they were already on their way vertically up the track.

"Hyung, once we go down, we need to start on our mission," Jungkook reminded as he held onto J-hope's hand.

However, J-hope did not replied, or I should say did not even heard the reminder. His soul was already floating in the air, and his face turning green.

Once they went down in full speed, Jungkook started cheering and singing Danger.

J-hope, on the other hand, shouted until his lungs almost burst. His hair was flying in different directions. He closed his eyes tightly and felt that the ride lasted for eternity.

"Hyung! Faster! Let's make a heart with our hands!" Jungkook tapped his hyung's leg in the middle of the ride. Again, he did not react to the instruction.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called as he turned to look at J-hope.

Feeling that the track has gone smoother, without anymore rough turning, J-hope quickly stretch out his right hand to make half a heart.

Laughing at how ugly his hyung's expression was and yet struggling to complete the mission, Jungkook smiled and stretch out his hand too. Their two hands formed a big heart shape and that ended their thrilling roller coaster ride.

The BTS members got down of the ride, looking blank. RM, V and Jungkook discussed how brave they were during the ride; while Suga, Jin, Jimin and J-hope could barely walk in a straight line.

Then, the staff was standing at the exit, welcoming them back.

"We got the results," she smiled, "the winners are Jungkook and J-hope!"

"Yay!!!" The couple celebrated, while the others were shocked.

There were small argues between the loser team, blaming the other party for not conpleting the mission; while the winner was celebrating at the side.

Despite the fright on the ride, J-hope soon regained his composure after knowing that he need not ride on the scary UFO ride.

The staff said, "Please proceed to the UFO station now, except J-hope and Jungkook. You guys have the choice to watch their punishment or feel free to explore other rides, but be sure to come back in 30 minutes."

J-hope looked at the ride and immediately shook his head, "Even looking at the ride makes me dizzy. I think we'll try out other games."

"Do you need the camera?"

"Nah, I don't think we're gonna do anything camera-worthy," J-hope replied.

Soon, the BTS members split into 2 groups and proceeded to their respective station.

As Jungkook and J-hope were deciding what ride to take, they passby a fairies' wheel.

"Omg hyung! I wanna ride that!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Wae? It's so high up!" J-hope whined but his strong maknae had already pulled him into the queue.

"Don't worry hyung, it moves so slowly that you won't know that you are actually get higher and higher. Minutes later you will find yourselves at the very top!" Jungkook assured his hyung one last time before getting into a cubicle.

In the cubicle, there is two totally different reaction. Jungkook was standing up, taking pictures of the scenery; while J-hope was like glued to his seat, he did not move nor open his eyes to see the surrounding.

Feeling that they had reached the top, Jungkook quickly went to call his hyung.

"Hyung! What's the purpose of riding this if you're gonna close your eyes for the entire journey?" Jungkook laughed.

"Yah! I came up because I was forced to. Because of you."

"Because of me?" Jungkook immediately smiled after hearing something so sweet coming from his crush.

"Hyung, just try standing up, I'll be by your side protecting you. Don't worry, it's really not scary," Jungkook persuaded.

After much hesitation, J-hope gathered his courage and slowly standing up, with his eyes widening every second.

Jungkook went up to hold his hyung's hands and guided him closer to the window.

Standing by the window, J-hope awed at the magnificent view in front of him. Slowly feeling bravier, J-hope scanned the scenery and looked down. To his surprise, they were like 10m away from the ground, with buildings looking as tiny as an ant.

J-hope's legs instantly became wobbly and he almost collapsed to the ground. Luckily, the golden maknae managed to grab him in time.

J-hope is now in the arms of the makane. Feeling embarrassed, J-hope tried to get up but Jungkook simply locked his hands at the side of J-hope's waist.

"Yah! Kookie, what are you doing? Faster let me go," J-hope tried to hide his blushing face.

Jungkook blinked his eyes twice before placing a peck on J-hope's lips.

"Yah kookie!"

"Hyung, I don't know what the hell am I feeling right now but I just feel like kissing you. Maybe too much drama these days," Jungkook confessed as he scratched his head.

"Yah! That's not how you do it. Not romantic at all!" J-hope smirked.

Then, his hand went to the back of Jungkook's head and pulled his head to towards him.

"I'll show you the right way," J-hope bit his lips and started licking his dongsaeng's puffy lips.

Slowly he extended his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. It turned into a passionate kiss as the boys' hands were entangled in each other's hair. And for that one time, J-hope hoped that the ride lasted forever.