V-hope

A V x J-hope story...

"How about clubbing?" RM suggested.

"Mmmm I agree! Since Kookie just turned 18 today..." J-hope said excitedly.

Everybody turned to the birthday boy who just finished eating his cake. With whipped cream all over his face, Jungkook nodded, "I'm fine with it!"

"Woo hoo!! So it's settled!" RM, who was the most happy one among the seven, cheered.

"But where?" Jin joined in.

"Well, Jackson told me this awesome place where you can meet many hot girls and not get caught by the media," RM smirked.

"Oh since our leader had this all planned out nicely, let's enjoy ourselves today!!" Jimin shouted and doing some weird moves on his own.

"Okay then," RM instructed, "y'all have one hour to get ready before we proceed to the club. Make sure to dress appropriately!!"

And thus, everybody dispersed to their own room to bathe and get dressed. However, V looks kinda gloomy after hearing the plan and simply sat on his bed, unlike others who were all digging clothes from their wardrobe.

"What's wrong Taehyung?" J-hope asked as he sat down beside him.

"Nothing..."

"Hey, I know there's something wrong, you can hide from everybody but not your dearest boyfriend okay? Just tell me the truth..."

"I...I don't feel like going to the club."

"Wae? There would be hot girls everywhere you know."

"Hey, now that I have you, I'm no longer interested in girls anymore."

"Awww that's so sweet! But going to the club isn't just about hooking girls, it's like a new experience..."

"I'm just...not very eager to meet so many people."

"Darling, don't spoil the mood. For the sake of the other members and me, please..." J-hope pouted.

One hour later...

"Are you guys done?" RM shouted across the room. Being the most excited member, he had his hair styled nicely and wore all his brand new clothes.

Soon, the other members came out from their respective rooms, looking as charming as ever.

"Taehyung, aren't you gonna change?" Suga asked after seeing a coach potato lying on the sofa, watching the television.

"Aniyo hyung, I'm not going..." V replied before stuffing a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"Wae? It's supposed to be a Bangtan outing!!" Jimin cried.

"Let me off this time Jiminie, I'm really not in the mood to go," V pouted.

"But its different without you..."

"Just let him be Jimin," J-hope strolled out of his room, "he's even lazier than Suga hyung."

"You too?!? Hope?" RM shouted which made everybody turned towards J-hope. He too, was not dressed, hair as messy as if he just woke up, with only half of his shirt tucked in.

"Ne, I'm not going too."

"Wae? Don't tell me you're lazy too."

"Nah, I just need to babysit this alien, it's not safe to keep him alone at home," J-hope chuckled and went to sit beside V.

"Why are y'all rejecting me like this?" RM sighed.

"No no no Namjoon," J-hope shook his head and replied with a mouth full of popcorn, "on the positive side, without the two most handsome guy in Bangtan, it gives you more chance to attract girls. I'm doing for you good buddy."