Vmin (I)

A V x Jimin story...

Jimin woke up, thanks to the annoying blast of door bell from outside. He found himself on the sofa, and looking out of the window to realise that it's already morning.

Closing his eyes at 4 am just now thinking that he will have difficulty going to sleep, again, and ending up opening his eyes to a brand new day. He looked at the clock, and it was already 2 pm in the afternoon. 

Again, another series of banging the door and spamming the door bell began. Jimin immediately knew who was it, only that friend of his would be that close to tearing his entire main door down. 

Dragging himself to the door, Jimin pulled the handle as he grumbled, "Wae yo?"

There, in front of him, stood Taehyung, his best friend. "Tadah!" he cheered, showing a paper bag full of stuffs.

"What's all this?"

"Let me in first, friend." With that, Taehyung pushed his friend aside as he went straight to put the stuffs on the kitchen counter. 

Jimin jumped up the counter and immediately scanned through the items in Taehyung's suspicious paper bag. "So friend, can you tell me what's going on now?"

"We're gonna have a bachelor party," the younger boy stated as he showed a cheeky smile.

"Mwo ya?!"

"Heard that you just became a single huh."

"Mwo? Who told you that?"

"Errr...Yoongi hyung changed his Facebook status from 'In the relationship' to 'Single' this morning."

Jimin sighed, as he lowered his head, "Seems like he that eager to announce it to the whole world."

"And seems like he's the one who initiated it."

"Ne," Jimin paused for a while, recalling the painful break-up episode, "we ended two days ago."

"Sorry to hear that, friend."

"Not when you just brag into my house and claim to hold a party here..."

"Hey, I'm just trying to cheer you up chim chim. Look at your shirt, did you ever wash up ever since that day?"

Jimin immediately looked down at his tank top. It used to be soaked with tears, and by now, it had already dried off, and probably reek of alcohol smell.

Taehyung took a step closer to his best friend, as he smiled, "So now, I'm here to help to get over Yoongi. Two days of crying is enough."

"You don't understand...Yoongi...is special to me. Never in my life did I thought of breaking up with him, and now, I don't even know what to do with life anymore."

"You're not trying to end your life are you?" Taehyung stressed the last two words.

"Aniya~ it's not that bad..."

"Good! So, us two, the 'dumped' duo, should stay together and get over this break-up phase together!"

Jimin simply gave a insincerely nod before returning back to his sofa, lying down there, planning to spend his day like a sloth. But no, Taehyung wasn't gonna let that happen, he was determined to help his friend get through.

"So friend, I have searched the net and found a list of ways to get over break-ups, we're gonna try all of those today alright?"

"I'm not gonna try out those bullshits..." Jimin snorted as he rested his arm above his eyes. 

"Hey, some are pretty legit...like, exercising, eating hot and spicy ramen to ease your pain, drinking alcohol and even watch a sad movie!!"

And so, Taehyung wasted no time in accomplishing all the things mentioned above. Swiftly seeing his Wii game console, he inserted a dvd and shoved a remote to his friend.

Reluctantly, Jimin pulled his body up. No matter how broken his heart is right now, he still can't bear to reject his friend's goodwill to help him.

"You're not gonna rest until you let out one litre of sweat alright!!" Taehyung warned as he clicked 'start' on the Tennis game. 

Both competitive in nature, the initially swinging their arms randomly duo got so pumped and began to step up their games.

"Andwae!!" Taehyung shouted as he saw how Jimin's score was double of his. "Who says we're playing fair?" he uttered under his breath before snatching away Jimin's remote.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!! I was that close to winning!!" Jimin exclaimed as he threw himself on the younger boy, his eyes aiming for that white remote. 

"I'm not gonna lose to you!!" Taehyung stuck out his tongue cheekily as he extended his hand way high up, knowing that his shorty friend have 'height issues'. 

And so, their fight continued with Jimin tickling Taehyung and Taehyung continuously teasing Jimin for being short and unable to reach him. It turned into a wrestling match when Jimin pushed Taehyung on the couch forcefully before jumping above the younger one. 

Jimin continued with his tickling tactic, with Taehyung trying his very best to cover his sensitive areas with his limbs. "Stop it Jimin!!"

"No way!"

"Ahhh!!" Taehyung let out a ear-deafening high pitch scream which just burst their ear drums. Jimin paused, and looked at his friend grumpily. 

To their realization, Jimin had his body lying over Taehyung's, and their faces only few inches away. Taehyung had his hands positioned at the back of Jimin's neck, forbidding him to back away. 

"W-wae yo?" Jimin stuttered, his face turning a shade redder, not due to the fight just now, but this awkward position...

"In dramas, this will always end up in a passionate kiss scene," Taehyung smirked.

Of course, Jimin was taken aback by that comment, as he quickly rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Not when you're just my friend." With that, he slapped Taehyung's chest lightly before getting off him.

"Hey, did I just got friend-zoned?" Taehyung looked at him with an offended face.

"Do you even care?"

"Of course," he pouted while clutching his heart.

"Yah, but seriously, why did you call the both of us the 'break-up buddies'? Aren't you living pretty happily with Kookie?" Jimin asked as he rested on the floor.

The smile on Taehyung's face immediately disappeared, and was replaced with a frown. "Aniyo," he uttered.

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"I...I saw him with a girl yesterday."

"So...? Did you confront him or anything?"

"Aniyo, I...I did not dare."

Jimin sighed, as he went up to pat his friend on the back, "Don't worry buddy, I understand."

"And that's why we're together here to forget about our pain, right?"

"Ne~ so, what's part 2?"

"Hmm...eating spicy ramen," Taehyung smirked, "but...I forgot to buy ramen packets. Do you have any at home?"

Jimin turned to look at his kitchen and shook his head, "I don't think so. I finished mine few weeks ago..."

"Oh well, then I guess I'll go down to the convenience store and buy it."