Vhope (I)

A V x J-hope story...

V's POV

"Ding Dong!" the door bell rang. Once.

"Ding Dong!" the door bell rang. Twice.

And after a long pause, the bell began to rang like canon balls, repeatedly and somehow agreesively.

I turned my body to the other side, hoping that it's just a dream. But it didn't stop ringing for a good one minute. Haish...seems like praying for the douchebag outside to give up and go sounds like a dumb choice.

"Hyung...open the door..." I muttered under my blankets.

"Hyung..." I whined again.

No response. Oh yeah, right, I'm all alone this time round. Lifting my blanket above my head, I looked across the hotel room to find no one lying on the bed beside.

You're right, lucky or not, I got a room by myself this time round in Thailand. The allocating was in random - Namjoon and Jin hyung, Kookie and Yoongi hyung, and Jiminie and Hoseokie. Even our two managers wanted to share a room together. And yea, here I am, alone in this foreign country, supposingly enjoying my beauty sleep and someone has to ruin it.

"URGH!!" I grumbled as I sat up straight.

The bell had been penetrating the room for ages and I'm pretty sure my neighbours would complain sooner or later.

"Maybe it's something urgent?" I thought to myself.

Thus, I dragged my half-awake body to the door. Through the small hole on the door, I peeked outside and saw a familiar figure. It was Hoseok hyung. He's probably too high currently, his body swaying from side to side, now banging my door and his eyes are barely opened.

While unlocking the door, I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles and sighed, "Wae yo hyung? What happened?"

However, once the door was half opened, Hoseok hyung barged in and slammed me against the wall. I stared blankly at the door as it shut slowly and then moving to the uninvited hyung in front of me.

Hoseok hyung was almost leaning on me, our faces were merely few centimetres apart, too close for comfort. At closer look, he looked like he's blushing, with his cheeks puffy and red. He wasn't the usually smiling hyung, instead, there's a frown on his face.

Nervously, I asked, "Wae- wae yo hyung? Why are you here?"

"Tell me!" he shouted, "why did you do it?"

Okay, he's drunk. From that sentence I can tell, he's veryyyy drunk. Hoseok hyung can hold his liqour pretty well and for him to spourt nonsense, he must have had lots and lots of alcohol.

"What- what did I do?"

"You!...You did it with Jiminie!"

"Did what?"

"He f*cked you, right?"

"What?!? WTF?!? NOOOOO!"

"Don't you dare lie Taetae, Jimin told me everything, EVERYTHING!"

"And apparently HE'S the one who lied. WE DID NOT HAD SEX."

"WHY! Why did you choose him to have sex with instead of me? WHY?"

"Hyungggg..." I whined, and stressed my words, "We.did.not.have.sex.okay? Wait what?"

"What what?"

"Did you just say 'why did I chose him instead of you...to have sex'?"

Hoseok hyung did not reply. He simply closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He placed his hands on the wall, near my ears before staring at me, seriously. "I need you."