Yoonseok

A Suga x J-hope story...

I paced front and back outside the restaurant. In actual fact, I had reached two hours before the scheduled time but have not yet enter the room. Attending friend gatherings should be an exciting event, especially when I had been with them for almost ten years before spilting. But I'm feeling nervous instead, hella nervous, my heart is gonna stop any moment.

And no, Bangtan did not disband, we just...had our own matters to deal with.

Some went to serve the military service; some tried out acting; and some became top-notch producers aka me.

I looked at the clock on my phone and it showed 7.15 pm and I am fifteen minutes late technically. "Everybody should be there by now..." I thought as I bit my fingers without realising.

My phone had been vibrating since forever, and those were messages from Jimin, asking if I'm still at home asleep or if I forgot this annual Bangtan gathering. Finally decided not to drag anymore, I took a deep breath before entering the restaurant, and straight to the private room at the extreme end.

Not gonna deny, my hands were trembling when I held onto the door grip. Pushing the door open seemed like a even tougher task than waking up. I could already hear chattering and laughters. Peeking through a small gap, I could easily see the numbers of head - exactly six, just waiting for me.

"Suga hyung!" Jimin shouted as soon as I stepped into the room. Other members turned to welcome me too, with smiles on their faces, including...him. I nodded slightly before walking to the only empty seat. Inhaling a deep breath to calm myself down only to find who was sitting directly opposite me. It was him. I gazed at him for quite sometime, not knowing how weird I was.

Gonna admit, he looked pretty good in that outfit today. A simple grey tee with a baseball jacket over, together with jeans, he looked hella hot. His hairstyle did not change much, similar to how he was one year along when we met.

Okay okay, eyes, turn away...turn away...

And by now, he too noticed that uncomfortable stare on him. He slowly looked up from his plate and oops, we made eye contact, for less than a second before swinging our heads away to four corners of the room.

The chattering continued, with Namjoon and Jimin initiating conversations while the others join in. Looking straight in front was a no-no; and I can't possibly turn to sides the entire time. Yea, food was pretty good, for which I spent the majority of the time staring at the slice of golgi on my dish.

"So Yoongi hyung, how's things going on with you and your girlfriend?" Jimin asked from the other end of the table.

Instantly, I sent him a death stare upon hearing the sensitive word 'girlfriend'. Is he that dumb to not know that relationship questions should be out-of-bound especially when my ex is also in this room, listening to this conversation and freaking sitting in front of me right now.

Clearly Hoseok heard that question too, and 'coincedentially' drop his chopsticks and drew everybody's attention to him.

My eyes darted here and there, trying to make this situation less awkward but what can I do especially when Jin hyung, who is sitting beside me, is influencing me with all the awkwardness he accumulated in his entire life!

And still, probably still lack some, not ALOT of brain cells, my dear brainless Jimin added fuel to the fire by saying, "so hyung, planning to marry her any time soon?"

"No," I replied firm and (trying be) calm, before exhaling a breath, "no relationships Q&A today Jimin."

By then, everybody, and hopefully Jimin, had recalled what happened few years back and how insensitive the question was.