Jikook

A Jimin x Jungkook story...

BTS are at the dance studio, together with a team of filming crew. They were filming a short episode for Naver before coming back in three days. It is a game show and the seven members of Bangtan were split into two teams - the hyung team and the maknae team, with the exception of Suga being the MC for the day.

Representing the hyung team was Jin, J-hope and Rap Monster; while the maknae team consists of Jimin, V and Jungkook. Suga took the last scroll of paper from the glass bottle which contained their last game for the day.

Facing the camera, Suga raised his eyebrows as he revealed the name of the game - "I challenge you!"

Suga further elaborated the game, with reference from the cue card, and said, "This is a simple yet hard to accomplish game. Both teams need to come up with a mission to challenge their opponent. If their opponent fails to complete it, their group gains a point. As simple as 1, 2, 3!"

After hearing the game rule, Rap Monster let out a smirk while the maknae team looked totally clueless. Before blowing the whistle, Suga continued, "You guys get to brainstorm for 5 minutes. The mission you give must be doable and not something as risky as losing one's life. Put on your thinking cap and your time starts now!!"

After hearing the cue, both teams gathered at a corner each and started throwing in ideas. For the hyung team, they had no problem coming out with a mission thanks to problematic man - Rap Monster. On the other hand, the maknae team had difficulty coming out with something that is impossible for their hyungs to do.

Within one minute, after receiving acknowledgement by the other team mates and the crew, Rap Monster immediately shouted out loud, "We're ready!"

The three maknaes turned around with a blank expression, blurting out "So fast?" which made their hyungs giggled. Rap Monster continued, "Keke, the three dumbest one in Bangtan are all in that team."

"Do not regret what you said hyung!" Jimin fought back.

After 5 minutes, Suga blowed the whistle once again as he gathered all his band members in front of the camera. Rap Monster eagerly showed what he wrote on the board, "Team members had to take turns to eat a bowl of cup noodles specially prepared by Jin hyung. Special ingredients like wasabi, lemon and chili would be put inside. Eating the noodles in a relay format and had to finish eating in 5 minutes".

The maknae team wasn't that shock as they had something better in their hands. Without a word, Jungkook held up their board to face the camera, and it reads, "Dance to DOPE perfectly without making any mistakes, and the speed of the song is twice as fast."

J-hope was the only one smiling upon seeing such mission given to them. The two 'dancing machine' of Bangtan, Jin and Rap Monster, were taken aback by the phrase 'twice as fast' as their soul slowly leaving their body. "How is that even possible?" Jin uttered and sighed loudly.

Being the older ones among the two team, the hyung team get to start first and they doesn't seem to progress very well. DOPE is already a relatively fast songs with the dance moves on almost every beat of the song and now, with twice the speed, Jin and Rap Monster looked as if they were dancing randomly with their hands and legs all out of control.

After the sixth try, Jin slouched his shoulders and went to take a rest; while Rap Monster was going crazy, almost cursing out loud but noticed the red light on the camera in time.

"Who was the one who said that we weren't smart?" Jimin said in a nice tone, showing them a proud smile.

"I give up! We should just let the maknae team try out their mission now, as I seriously doubt they would succeed."