Vmin

A Jimin x V story...

"Yo roommates again!" V highfived Jimin as they pulled their luggage to their assigned room.

"Only one bed?!?" Jimin screamed.

"Ah yeah! What's wrong?" V asked as he jumped and lied flat on the bed.

"It's very wrong! You always move around when u sleep, and even kicks sometimes," Jimin complained.

V laughed at the mental-breakdown Jimin and said, "That's too bad! You're gonna be my pillow tonight!"

At this moment, they heard a knock on the door. It was their manager.

"As you requested Jimin, the camera is now yours for the day," their manager hyung announced and passed Jimin the self-camera.

"Oh yay! I'm gonna expose all of the member's secrets," Jimin filmed himself.

Together with V, they started visiting the other members' room. Their first stop was the hyungs' room.

When they entered the room, the first person they saw was Suga. As always, he was on the computer, probably writing lyrics or making music.

"Say hi to the camera hyung!" Jimin asked behind the camera.

"Swag!" Suga did a "peace" sign before continue doing his work.

Next, it was Jin. Jin was doing push-up at the side of the bed. He was actually sitting at the end of the bed, resting. But when he saw the camera, he immediately went down and started counting.

"Ayyyy hyung, don't pretend to be exercising in front of the camera," V whined as he jumped on top of Jin.

After filming their hyungs' messy room, Jimin turned the camera to film him and V.

"That's all for the hyung. Boring isn't it? Don't worry, we'll proceed to the next room - Hope hyung and Kookie's room, GO GO GO!!!"

Without pressing the doorbell, the duo simply dashed into the room. They went into the toilet to film their Hope hyung, who was removing his make-up.

"Ahhh!" J-hope screamed and quickly wash off the soap on his face.

"Let us see your bare face hyung!" V requested.

After wiping all the soap on his face, J-hope immediately hand locked V for intruding their room and filming him without permission.

Next, it was Kookie's turn. Jungkook was sleeping soundly, with his video still streaming on his iPad, but V simply jumped on him.

"It's morning already!" V lied which caused the innocent maknae to wake up in shock.

"Yah! Stop bullying the maknae!" Jimin scolded behind the camera. "Jungkook sleeps alot and he can sleep almost everywhere," Jimin exposed as he filmed Jungkook's body.

After understanding the situation, Jungkook rubbed his eyes and blocked the camera, "Hyung...why are you doing in our room?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're gonna show our ARMYs what we do at our hotel room!" V and Jimin replied in unison.

At this point in this, J-hope came out of the toilet and sat beside Jungkook. "There's nothing special here. We simply get washed and sleep," J-hope told the camera, with the maknae nodding his head in agreement.

"I guess the only energetic ones here are the 95 liners. All the members are probably going to sleep; only you guys have the energy to invade people's room," J-hope continued.

After being chased out by their hyung, the duo could only return to their room. They had filmed all the members except RM hyung, who was sharing room with their manager and they did not dare to go in.

Disappointed at the members' reaction, the Vmin duo laid flat on the bed.

"What should we do now? I'm so bored!" V whined, "there's nothing we can do in the hotel room!"

V grumbled and tossed the camera at a side on the bed.

"A girl and guy can do lots of things in a hotel room..." Jimin said with a smug.

"Haish...too much porn these days makes your mind dirty,"

"Don't tell me that we're not thinking about the same thing."

"You mean sex? But we're both guys."

"Who says that two guys can't make love?" Jimin bit his lips and slowly crawled over V. Without asking, Jimin simply closed the gap between their lips.

V was shocked, with his eyes wide opened. One part of him knew it was wrong and order him to push Jimin away; but another part of him was actually enjoying the kiss.

Jimin's hand shook nervously as he slowly rolled up V's shirt, and soon taking it off.

Jimin laid V against the pillow while V wrapped his hands around the older one.

Attempting to tease V, Jimin brought his lips to V and gently suck his lips before retreating. This made V grew needy of them, pulling Jimin closer to him.

"I didn't know you want it so much," Jimin giggled as their noses touch.

Jimin began went down to the neck area, making hickey which was so obvious and impossible to hide.

V was initially laid back, not doing anything but waiting for Jimin to take the lead. But now, he could not control his desire anymore. His fingers went under Jimin's shirt and felt his chocolate abs. He helped him pull his shirt over the head and threw it across the room.

Soon, their clothes were all on the floor. V's hands were tangling Jimin's hair when Jimin's fingers made gentle circles around his member.

"Jimin..." V moaned.

"Tell me if you want to stop," Jimin made eye contact with V. Seeing the small nod V gave, Jimin proceeded on to licking his member.

V's erected member is now all wet, and inside Jimin's mouth. He could feel the back of his throat, causing him grab the sheets.

Then, Jimin pulled out and spread the younger's leg wide. "It might be painful," Jimin warned.

Not wanting to scare V, Jimin wiped his sweat and reminded him again, "tell me if you can't take it."

"I can! Don't belittle me!" V exclaimed, can't control the raging hormones inside him.

Inserting one finger into V, he could feel the tight and warm wall within him. He did a few in and out before extending two fingers now.

"Argh!" V groaned when now three fingers are inside him.

"Ready for the big one?" Jimin smirked and kneeled on the bed.

"Ahhhh!" V arched his back and grabbed the pillow. He needed time to adjust to the size of Jimin, unexpectedly big.

Jimin slowly went forward. As he got deeper inside V, he could feel the tight walls and also his own body reaction.

"I...I can't control it no more!!" Jimin apologised.

Luckily, the guys got a corner room, and probably hoping that the walls are sound-proof.

Jimin collapsed in the arms of V after a hot make-out session. V ruffled his hair and kiss his forehead.

"Wait a minute...," Jimin suddenly sat up and looked at V in shock.

"What's wrong?" V asked.

"Did you off the camera?!?"

"Oops!" V scratched his head and smiled embarrassingly.