Jinmin

A Jin x Jimin story...

Jimin's POV

"Okay guys, you may go home now," Mr Kim said before guiding us out of the detention room.

I looked at Jin, who had a frown on his face. Before he could walk away, I stopped him.

"Errr...for what happened just now, I'm sorry, it's fault," I apologised.

"Getting slapped is okay, but getting detention for the first time in my entire life...haish so much for being your tablemate."

"Okay, I know I'm wrong. I shouldn't lie to everybody that you're the one I like just to reject Hyelim. I didn't expect Hyelim to slap you twice too. I'm sorry to let everyone thinks that you're gay and probably, Hyeri and her gang would make things difficult for you."

"Nah...that's okay. I'm just a nerdy guy at a corner of the classroom; getting linked to you would probably make my high school life more interesting."

"Wow! Didn't expect you to think so positively! But being popular isn't always that awesome."

"Wow didn't expect that from you too Kingka Jimin."

"Stop calling me a Kingka, I don't like that name."

"Really?"

"I think this is the longest conversation we had engaged in after being 2 years of tablemates."

"Yeah."

And so, we continued to break our longest-conversation record as we walked to the school gate. The school was empty, which is kinda normal, it's already 7.30pm. Even the security guard Ahjussi is chasing us out of school.

Walking to the bus stop, raindrops started to land on our uniforms. The sky was dark, filled with thick fluffy clouds. The next thing we know, water started pouring from the sky. Naturally, both of us took shelter under a tree nearby.

"We can't stay here for long, can we?" I asked.

"Definitely not. My uniform is all wet."

"Same here."

"I think I brought an umbrella today." As he said, Jin opened his bag and fished out a bright pink umbrella. It was definitely weird for two guys to share such a girly umbrella but Jin doesn't seem to mind.

I sighed, "The sky is so dark now. And I'm famished!"

"Me too."

"Rainy Wednesday night...is something bad gonna happen to us like what happens in dramas?"

"Wednesday? Today is Wednesday?!?"

"Ne."

"Oh no! My report!!"

"Wae yo?"

"My report is due tonight, 8pm sharp."

"You still have about 30 minutes."

"Andwae, my house is one hour away and it's raining, it would take me longer to reach home. How!!"

"Ermmm wanna come my house?"

"Mwo?"

"My house is just one street away. You can use my computer to submit your report and wait for the rain to stop before heading home."

"Seems like that is the only way..."

And so, I led Jin to my apartment. He was shocked the moment he entered. I know...there's a few empty cup noodles and bottle drinks here and there but is it that bad?