Sugamon

A Suga x Rap Monster story...

Namjoon walked into the dance studio in his baggy shirt, prepared for another round of intensive practicing for the concert in a few days time. However, while pulling every single of his muscles, he heard Jin's high pitched scream, "OMGGGGG!!!"

And soon, he noticed how his 'supposed eldest' hyung running towards him and pointed at his neck. "What is this Namjoon?!?" Jin exclaimed while panting. 

"What's what?" Rap Monster quickly touch his neck and looked at the others with a blank face.

"W-why is there a plaster on your neck Namjoon?"

"Oh that one. Yesterday night Yoongi hyung and I-"

"YOU AND HIM WHAT?" Jin yelled at his loudest voice possible which of course attracted everyone's attention. 

"Aniyo, we just-"

Taehyung joined in by saying, "No wonder when I went out last night, I saw you humping the sofa!! So the sofa was actually Yoongi hyung!"

Jin: O.M.G! Namjoon!! Didn't I say not to do it at home?

RM: Aniya hyung, let me explain-

JM: Ayyy hyung, don't be embarrassed, we all know it hyung. Why bother to hide that small hickey you have there?

JK: W-what's a hickey hyung?

Jin: Jeon Jungkook! Go back to your room!

JK: But we're in the dance studio hyung.

Jin: T-then go to the corner, explicit content here.

Turning his body back to Namjoon, and Suga who by now has appeared beside Namjoon, Jin glared at them while crossing his arms, "You owe me an explanation kids."

Flashback - last night

Rap Monster's POV

"Hyung~" I whispered as I opened Yoongi hyung's room door. 

There, sitting in front of the computer, was Yoongi hyung. He had his palm supporting his chin on the table, and his other hand spinning his pen fascinatingly. 

Apparently, he doesn't seem to catch my words as he continued to stare at the computer screen, followed by a loud sigh. 

"Hyung..." I called out again, now slightly louder. 

Still, there wasn't any response from him. And so, I had to close the door behind me before approaching him and tap his shoulder. "Hyung!" I exclaimed beside his ear. 

"깜짝이야 (kkam-jja-gi-ya) [OMG]" his body cringed as he turned around, "Namjoon ah!! You gave me a big scare with that face of yours!"

"Mwo yah hyung!! It's just me without make-up."

"Not when you suddenly appear in my room in the middle of the night..."

"I tried to call you, hyung, but you were too focused to notice."

"Ah really?"

"Ne, still working on that song," I asked as I pointed to the screen full of music arrangements.

"Ne."

"But we already spent four hours in the company together, thinking of no lyrics to write."

Yoongi hyung sighed while brushing his hair aside, "I don't think I can sleep before making some progress on this song."

"Just don't overwork, hyung, arraso? See, your hair is turning grey."

"I've dyed it grey few days ago Namjoon. Anyway, so what brought you here?"