Vkook (II)

Jungkook's POV

"J18...J18," I repeated my seat number as I scanned through all the numbers behind the chairs.

"Wow Kookie, we are sitting beside each other!" Jimin hyung exclaimed and gave me a big hug.

Instantly, I turned to look at V hyung who was sitting one row behind us. Obviously, V hyung heard our conversation but is trying to act like he don't care and continued listening to his song.

He was sitting beside Rap Mon hyung.

"Dear passengers, please remain seated as the plane is taking flight soon."

I chose an English action movie and got comfortable in my seat. I got super engrossed till the extent of skipping the meal served to us.

An hours later, Jimin hyung tapped my shoulder and signaled me to take off my headphone. Did as I was told so, I looked at him curiously as I put the headphone on my shoulder.

"Kookie ah, its gonna be a long ride, aren't you going to take a nap?"

"Aniyo hyung, let me finish my movie first," I whined.

"Okay then, hyung is taking a nap."

"Ne," I answered, while my eyes went back to the screen. "Oh wait hyung, let me go to the toilet," I exclaimed before jumping over Jimin hyung and head to the toilet.

As I came out from the toilet, V hyung was outside, using his phone, probably waiting for his turn to use the toilet.

"Hyung," I tapped on his shoulder softly, still traumatized by what had happened just now.

"Oh, it's you," V hyung replied coldly as he looked up with a poker face.

Jungkook: About just now...

V: Oh about that, I'm sorry, I shouldn't shout at you.

Jungkook: I'm fine with that, but my concern is... what happened to you today?

V: What do you mean?

Jungkook: You sounded and acted very very very weirdly today. Normally you would jump all around, smiling; but today you simply ignore everybody like they owned you money.

V: You're just being paranoid.

V hyung immediately turned away to avoid my eye contact. However, determined to get an answer, I held firmly on his both shoulder and said, "I don't know if I am really paranoid, but, my sixth sense tells me that your abnormal behaviour is due to me.

"A- aniyo, its not your fault, it's mine." He answered my question with every word getting softer and softer.

Jungkook: Just tell me honestly. Aren't I trustable enough? Don't bottle everything in your heart, hyung. I'm seriously worried.

"I...I like you!" V hyung confessed.

"Mwo?"

"I LIKE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!" He said in a louder yet firm tone. 

"..."

"Aish!! Treat it as you didn't heard that!" V hyung grumbled and he went in the toilet and shut the door.

But before he could do that, I got my hand stuck in between the door. "Ouch!" I screamed.

"Omo, is your hand hurt?" Taehyung hyung asked and grabbed my hand that turning white from that impact. 

"Ani, but my heart is," I cried.

"Mwo? Wae?"

"Was that a confession hyung?"

"A-aniyo."

"But I hope...what you said earlier is true. When you said that you liked me..." I pouted. 

"..."

"Because I feel the same for you too," I confessed as my face turned crimson red.

Taehyung hyung smiled, "Come here!" He cheered before pulling me into the toilet and locked the door.

In that small cabin, we hugged each other tightly.

Taehyung hyung patted my head and said, "I'm sorry Kookie. I shouldn't have lost my temper at you. I was just jealous at you and Jimin."

"Gwenchana hyung! It's all in the past. What it matters now is me and you," I grined.

Without any words, both of our face got closer to each other, with our lips meeting the each other. It felt so magically when I felt his soft and moist lower lips. 

He broke the kiss, before looking at my neck seductively. And so, I hooked my arms around his neck while tilting my head to a side. 

"Hyung," I moaned when I felt his lower body rubbing against mine. 

Swiftly, he unbuckled my pants and revealed my boxer which now looks like a pitched tent. 

V hyung used his fingers to stroke it, moving them up and down. He sped up the movement which caused me to arch back. I held on to the basin for support.

After licking his lips and looking at me seductively, V hyung pulled the boxer down to my ankle as he kneed down. I bit his tongue and squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Urghh," I moaned when I felt something wet on my tip. 

I looked down slowly and all I could see was the tip of hyung's head. He was licking the tip, flicking his tongue over, and circling it.

"You're good at this hyung," I exclaimed between breaths.

"Let's continue at night then," he whispered while wiping my sweat.

Looking at the blank face of mine, he explained, "We used the toilet for too long. It's too dangerous."

Disappointed, we exited the toilet with a gap of 5 minutes to avoid suspicion.

"I wonder how would we continue at night..." I thought.