Jinkook

A Jin x Jungkook story...

The BTS members were at Japanese, promoting their WAKE UP album. After a long day of travelling from one place to another for the fan meeting, the tired idols finally get to go back to their hotel.

"Are you serious? We are getting a room by ourselves?!?" Jimin shouted in suprise.

"That's right, it is a reward from the company to praise y'all for working so hard without complaining these days," their manager smiled as he gave out the room keys.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna party all night long!" V cheered.

Soon, all the members proceeded to their individual rooms and unpacked their things.

"Hmmm, I finally get to have some private time on my own," Jungkook exclaimed as he lied flat on his king size bed.

"Boom!" Suddenly the sound of the thunder penetrated the entire room. Shocked, the golden maknae immediately shrink into a ball and shiver in fear.

Jungkook is scared of thunders since young. All the members knew it and thus, whenever there's thunder or lightning, his hyungs would be at his side, protecting and comforting him.

However, in this big and unfamiliar room, the lonely Kookie had no one to protect him.

"It's okay Jungkook, it's just thunder," Jungkook tried to calm himself down until suddenly, all the lights in his room went out.

"Ahhhh!" Jungkook cried as he quickly unlock his door and run away. He ran along the corridor and there's only one place he wanted to go - Jin's room.

Jin is the hyung who was always beside Jungkook whenever he's scared. He's like the second mother to Jungkook. And Kookie loves Mama Jin's accompany, it makes him feel safe.

Pressing the door bell repeatedly, Jungkook was outside Jin's bedroom door, praying hard that he would open the door immediately.

Meanwhile at Jin's room,

"Oh no, its raining. There's thunder too! I wonder how is Kookie coping," Jin sighed as he closed the balcony door.

At that moment, the door bell rang. Jin did not bother to peek through the door hole and instantly opened the door. Before he realised, Jungkook jumped onto him and hugged him so tightly that he could hardly breathe.

"Hyung..." Jungkook cried as he continued to hug Jin.

"What happened?"

"There was thunder and lightning, followed by a black out in my room," Jungkook cried.

"Don't worry, everything's fine now," Jin consoled the maknae as he patted his back.

Slowly, Jin led Kookie to his bed before giving him a glass of warm water.

While Kookie is sipping the water, Jin gently touched the maknae's hair and smile.

"Even the golden maknae has his fears," the oldest hyung joked.

Jungkook pouted before sliding himself underneath the blanket. "Can I sleep here today with you hyung?" he asked with aeygo.

"Hmmmm"

"Pls..."

"But..."

"I'm asleep!" Jungkook said before covering the blanket over his head. And his action made Jin laughed.

"Aigoo, how do you expect me to reject such a cute guy," Jin giggled as he lied beside Kookie.

Sensing someone beside him, Kookie slowly come out of the blanket and lied in the arms of his hyung.

"Sweet dreams," Jin said sweetly before placing a peck on Jungkook's forehead.