Yoonmin

A Suga x Jimin story...

Jimin dragged himself into the practice room and slammed the door shut. It was unusual for hyper Jimin to be so quiet and depressed. He sat at a corner and had his hands covering his face. The rest of the members looked at each other, and then to him together. Nobody knows what happened, but it's definitely not a good thing for sure.

Using eye contact, RM tried to persuade his dongsaengs to check Jimin out but none of them want to ignite the burning flame inside of Jimin. Looking at how timid his members are, Suga shook his head and went to approach Jimin.

"Jiminie..." Suga whispered. There was no answer and that's not a good sign. Not giving up so easily, Suga sat down beside Jimin and called him again.

"Jiminie, gwenchana?"

"Orh," he replied.

"You know you can tell us your problems and not bottle it in your heart," RM persuaded as the other members came and sat in a circle, staring at Jimin.

There was a moment of silence, followed by Jimin's deep sigh. He took off his cap and ruffled his hair. He wasn't crying, which was good; but neither was he looking alright. Everything kept quiet, waiting for Jimin to vent.

"I met Bang PD nim just now,"

Everybody inhaled a deep breath as that wasn't a nice introduction for a story.

Jimin continued, "He told me to work harder on exercising. He told me that some ARMYs wasn't happy when they know that my abs are gone. He said that I need to get back my abs in order to boost Bangtan's popularity."

"But not just you, everyone of us had lost our abs..." J-hope tried to console him.

V joined in, "I think is because of the MAMA special performance which makes everyone know you and Bangtan."

"And thus, they will link you and your wonderful abs together!" Jin tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Jimin looked at how his lovely members are trying to cheer him up and thus forcefully let out a smile.

"Smile more hyung! You look better with your eyesmiles," Jungkook giggled, "And don't worry, I'll train with you!"

Laughter filled the room after hearing how the cute maknae tried to console his hyung. The tense atmosphere immediately vanished and Jimin's killer smile had also reappeared. However, Suga was not all that convinced as he knew clearly that Jimin was still troubled about what PD nim had said to him.

Back at the dorm...

*knock knock* Suga knocked the door and went in upon hearing Jimin's permission. Jimin was on his bed, using his phone.

"Oh wae, Yoongi hyung?" Jimin put his phone aside and sat up straight.

"I came in to tell you that Hoseok and Taehyung went out to have supper." (p.s J-hope, V and Jimin share the same room)

Jimin's face changed a little after hearing that. "Supper huh? Sadly I can't. I need to start dieting now, followed by a whole set of intensive training," he joked.

Suga cursed himself mentally for bringing up the abs topic again and thus, made an attempt to change the subject. Suga sat on the bed and took Jimin's phone, "What were you looking?"

Jimin immediately went up to cover his phone screen but agile Suga managed to protect it. "Give me back, Yoongi hyung!" Jimin cried as he climbed over Suga.

Suga, on the other hand, stretched his hand as far as possible from Jimin. Resorting to the last method, Jimin started tickling Suga from his waist to his underarms. Suga instantly broke up into laughter and curled into a ball, still protecting the phone.

"Watching porn?" Suga asked and quickly unlocked the phone. He froze at the sight of it, same goes for Jimin. Jimin backed away and sat at the other corner of his bed, avoiding the intense stare his hyung was giving him.

Suga calmly asked, "Why are you reading all these comments?" Suga showed the phone to Jimin which was filled with fans comments regarding Jimin's abs. Some were positive, saying that as long as their bias stays healthy, they do not care about the abs; while some malicious comments wrote that they stopped supporting Bangtan due to the disappearance of Jimin's abs.

Jimin snatched away his phone and remained silence.

"Are you still bothered about what PD nim said to you?" Suga asked and Jimin nodded his head.

Suga continued, "But why did you read these hurtful comments? It's not good for you."

"I know that hyung..."

"Then why are you doing it?"

Jimin smiled at how concerned his hyung was and looked at him with a reassuring expression. "Don't worry hyung! I'm not letting these hate comments affect me. Instead, I'm using those as a motivation to train hard. I'm gonna show the world that I'm able to control my abs; they will appear if I want to and disappear if I'm sick of them!"

Suga ruffled his dongsaeng's hair and laughed, "Seems like you're coping the problem just fine. I was still cracking my brain at how to cheer you up!"

"What is it hyung? What did you think of to cheer me up? Tell me! I'm curious!" Jimin begged using aeygo. And indeed, Mr Swag Suga also can't resist Jimin's aeygo and surrender.

"Close your eyes for a moment," ordered Suga and Jimin abide it with much anticipation.

After a few seconds, Suga tapped Jimin's shoulder to signal that he's ready. "Tadah! Abs in three seconds!" Suga cheered. The sight of Suga's 'abs' made Jimin burst out in laughter. He tried to conceal his laugh but it was unbearable.

Suga drew 3 black lines on his stomach using a marker, making it to look like 6 packs. He was dumbfounded due to Jimin's reaction.
"Good one hyung!" Jimin did a thumbs up, and his face still having a wide grin.

"I know...I can see from your reaction...Is it that funny?" Suga did a judging expression.

"I want it too hyung! Help me draw it!" Without waiting for a reply, Jimin pulled up his shirt. Suga swallowed his saliva after seeing Jimin's bare body. He blinked his eyes twice to get a clearer look at that attractive body. Although there isn't any abs, it was still well-built and the tanned colour made it even more perfect.

Trying to control his trembling fingers, Suga held on to the marker tightly as he draw three strokes on Jimin's stomach.

"How about 8 packs?" Suga joked.

"Omo it looks more like a tattoo hyung!" Jimin whined as he looked into his full-body mirror.

"Gwenchana," Suga pouted as he backhugged his dongsaeng, "you should show this fake abs to the public instead!"

"Wae yo?"

"Because the real one is only for me to admire," Suga smirked.

Instantly, he turned Jimin over to face him and started to nibble his neck.

"Wait hyung! I can't...I promise to exercise at the gym every night," Jimin rejected but his hands were still reaching out under Suga's shirt.

"Don't worry, you can also exercise when having sex," Suga whispered sexily and licked Jimin's ear.