Vkook (I)

A V x Jungkook story...

V' POV

"Ahhhh!" The fan girls screamed as the 7 of us jumped out of the van.

"Wow! That's a lot of people!" Hoseok hyung exclaimed as he waved at them.

"That's far beyong my expectation. There's at least 50 fans here at least?" Jungkook asked, pulling his luggage out of the van.

"Of course, we are that popular!" Jimin joked as he put on his sunglasses.

BTS were at the airport, boarding a plane to China to promote our new album. We thought that our departure would be a secretive and mysterious one, but seeing the situation now, we seriously doubt so. ARMYs were queuing up from the carpark right to the departure hall just to take a glimpse of their bias. I scanned through the crowd and spotted some of the banners with my name written on it.

:D so proud

"Kookie ah, do you need help with your luggage? It seems pretty heavy!" Jimin asked.

I stared in jealousy at the couple who were discussing about what they brought in the luggage. I turned around to find that all the other members were in their pair, chatting happily - RapJin, YoonHope and Jikook. Which left me, the loner.

Depressed, I wore my sunglasses and made my way straight to the check-in counter in silence, totally no mood to entertain the fans. I'm sure the fans would feel disappointed after being ignored by their bias but that's exactly what I feel right now - being ignored by my love.

After checking in, we received our air ticket and proceeded to the departure hall. Forcing out a smile, I bowed to the fans and did some fan-service before entering the hall, alone.

"Hyung!"

I turned back, hoping that it was Kookie who was calling me. But to my disappointment, he was calling Jimin.

"Why is he talking so much to Jimin these days? I thought Kookie would always avoid him?" I whispered to myself.

"Hyung!" Kookie called again.

Convincing that he was not calling me, I put on my headphone and walked quietly to the benches nearby.

"Hyung! Did you hear me?"

Turning my head back, I saw Jungkook running towards me with a drink in his hand.

"Hyung, why are you so emo today? Jin hyung treated us drinks but you just walked away. RM hyung asked you to come join us at the cafe there," Jungkook stopped me and asked.

"Oh, I see."

"Wanna try some?" Jungkook shook his drink in front of me, with a cute smile on his face.

"Using your straw?"

"Yah, why not? If not, how do you drink it? I don't mind sharing drinks!" Jungkook replied. Despite being so excited to share food with Kookie, I maintained a straight face and sipped a small amount.

"Hyung..." Jungkook's tone became serious, "what's wrong with you today? Seriously...like usually you would joke around but today you just quietly do your own things."

V: "Nothing, seriously nothing, I just wanna be quiet today."

Jungkook: "Then as your dongsaeng, I shall cheer you up!"

V: "..."

Jungkook: "Aren't you excited about going China?"

V: "Not really..."

Jungkook: "Jimin hyung said that the food there is very nice! He also said that there's a lot of nice and interesting building there. Jimin hyung also said-"

V: "JIMIN, JIMIN AND JIMIN!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO MENTION ABOUT JIMIN? IF YOU THINK HE'S YOUR EVERYTHING, THEN GO TO HIM AND NOT TALK TO ME!"

I screamed at the poor maknae before running to the toilet on my own, and left the dumbfounded Jungkook alone in the middle of nowhere.

"Kim Taehyung!! Why did you say that to Kookie? What were you thinking just now?!?" I yelled at myself as I splashed water on my face.

I held on to the basin and took a deep breath. I actually scolded Jungkook for the first time. Urghh what's wrong with me? 

Suddenly, an announcement sounded which informed us that we are allowed to board the plane.

Looking in the mirror one last time, I stared hard at my reflection, "Kim Taehyung, control your feelings towards Kookie. Just ignore the Jikook couple and carry on with life. Jungkook would not love you back so stop dreaming about it!"