Vhope

(continued from the previous Jihope story...)

A V x J-hope story...

After taking a hot shower, Jimin walked out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapping his lower body. Confidently stepping into the room, whistling, he stopped upon seeing J-hope in front of the mirror, styling his hair. With a smirk on Jimin's face, he went forward and wrapped his arms round J-hope's waist.

J-hope had long noticed Jimin's presence through the mirror and was not surprised by the back hug.

Resting his face on J-hope's back, he took a deep breath before commenting, "You smell good hyung."

"But I haven't bathe yet though."

"Then do you wanna bathe together? With me?"

"Didn't you just come out of the shower few minutes ago?"

"I don't mind taking another shower, with you, hyung."

"Stop with your perverted thoughts Jimin," J-hope forced out a smile and shook his head.

Despite being pushed away lightly by his hyung, Jimin managed to pull J-hope back into his embrace, now with their foreheads leaning on each other. Jimin's eyes were full of lust, not surprising at all, and his suspicious hands were crawling underneath J-hope's shirt.

"Stop it Jimin," J-hope whispered, it wasn't those 'although I'm saying stop it, but you don't listen to me', he was being serious, firmly stopping Jimin's hands from proceeding upwards.

"Wae you hyung?" Jimin pouted.

"I don't feel like doing it today."

"But I do..."

At this moment, there was a sudden 'eh hem' from somewhere. Jimin tracked the source of the sound and looked up. Indeed, the fake cough came from someone on the upper deck of the bunk bed. And nicely one second later, V extended his neck out to acknowledge his presence.

"Why is he here?" Jimin looked at J-hope intensely.

"I- I asked him to move back. We don't need this room by ourselves anyway."

"We do!" Jimin exclaimed, "how about our couple time?"

"It's just not a good idea to kick Taehyung out of his own room."

"That's right!" Taehyung jumped down from the bed and stood in front of them with a bright smile. "And technically, you, Jimin, will be sleeping on the upper deck and I'll take the lower deck, as Hoseok hyung is already occupying the single bed beside."

"Wae?" agitated Jimin asked, "who gave you the permission to make this arrangement?"

"Hoseok hyung."

Jimin immediately turned to J-hope, "wae hyung? Why did you decide this without asking for my opinion?"

"I..."

V interrupted with "did you even asked for Hosoek hyung's permission before going to the club? Did you even asked Hoseok hyung, aka your boyfriend, for his opinion before flirting with those girls?"

"Yah Kim Taehyung! This matter is between us and you are of no rights to interfere. So now, get out of this room while we settle our matter alone."

V immediately looked at J-hope, and got a small nod as an answer. Disappointed, V could only listen to his hyung and dragged himself out of the room.

It was the 13 of October, aka Jimin's birthday. Birthday celebration is a must, and you guess it right, it was held at a club, as requested by the birthday boy. Having the entire club booked just for his birthday party, Jimin invited majority girls to accompany, and of course with his other six buddies.