Jikook

A Jimin x Jungkook story...

"Oh, where's my Jungkookie?" Jimin cried out loud when he found an empty seat beside him.

"Jungkookie!!" he said it with his mic before pouting.

Upon hearing that, series of screams and laughter by ARMYs filled the fan sign venue. This caught the other members attentions' too as they all turned to look at the culprit.

Holding his mic in front of him, Rap Monster asked, "Wae yo Jimin? Did you just show you abs or something?"

This comment caused another wave of high-pitched screams from the fans, followed by Jimin blushing and shaking his head profusely. "Aniyo hyung! It's not ready yet! ><"

"Aigoo, 귀엽다!!" Jin commented as accidentally revealed his inner mom thoughts, "there he goes killing girls with his eye smile!"

And that remark earned him a stare from Namjoon. "You're not supposed to say that, hyung," Namjoon whispered to the hyung sitting beside him, "you should only have your eyes on me."

"Anyways," J-hope continued, "What's with the sudden commotion Jiminie? What did you say?"

"Aniya, I was just looking for my Jungkookie."

Upon hearing his name, Jungkook immediately looked up with a blank expression and uttered, "Who called me?"

"Me!" Jimin smiled as he waved to the maknae who was sitting at the opposite end, "why are you sitting so far away from me?"

Jungkook frowned and widened his eyes, "Aren't I supposed to sit here, hyung?"

"Aniyo! You're supposed to be beside me! I specially requested that yesterday!"

"You what?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Opps," Jimin held his breath and bit his lips, "I- I mean..."

"I saw him pestering manager hyung to put Kookie beside him," Taehyung added, "He even used his aeygo to beg manager hyung."

With Taehyung revealing this cute action by Jimin, it activated all the ARMYs' fan girl mode, and probably some Jikook mode, together with Mama Jin looking at his two sons with heart-shaped eyes.

"Anyways," Jimin drew back the attention to him, despite his blushing face, and turned to Jungkook, "you're sitting on the wrong seat Kookie. See! Your name is written here."

Indeed, the seat beside Jimin had the name "Jungkook" printed on it, and that seat beside Taehyung was just an extra seat.

JK: Gwenchana hyung, I'll stay here, I'm too lazy to change now.

JM: Yah!! Did you caught the Yoongi hyung disease or something?

SG: Hey, I'm still here chim chim, I can still hear you.

JH: It's okay Jiminie, hyung will go there to accompany you-

JM: Aniyo hyung! I want my Jungkookie~~

JK: What do you mean by your Jungkookie, hyung?

JM: Aren't you mine? My cutie dongsaeng~ *wink*

JK: *blushing* Mwo ya hyung!!

RM: Hey hey hey, guys. There's still some underage ARMYs here. If you guys don't mind, may I get you a room?

JM: If you insist hyung~

Jin: Yah Kim Namjoon!! You're the one who's turning this pure conversation into a 19+ one.

V: Where's the lie?

Others: *nodding*

"Jungkookie!!!" Jimin stood up and pouted, "Don't make me pull you to my side!" As he was 'threatening', Jimin sped towards the maknae and grabbed his hands.