NamJin

A RapMon x Jin story...

"What you doing?" RM backhugged his boyfriend who was washing the dishes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jin turned around and gave a peck on RM's cheek.

"Where are the others?"

"They all went out after breakfast, saying that they have things to do."

"Aish, and they made you do all the washing?"

"It's okay, I'm waiting for you to wake up anyway. And on the bright side, we get to have private time on our own, isn't that great?"

RM smiled before going to the dinning table to have his breakfast.

Meanwhile, outside BTS's dorm...

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, let's give them some private time!" J-hope replied as he hailed a taxi.

Jimin added, "The hyungs thought that we did not notice their relationship. But their acting were too horrible!"

"It's so obvious that the both of them like each other and they acted like nothing had happened but in fact they are already together," V continued.

"So let's give them some love time and not make ourselves gooseberries," Suga concluded as all of them hopped into a taxi and headed to town.

Back at home...

"Joonie ah, do you think we should tell the guys about our relationship?" Jin took a seat opposite RM.

"Well..." RM paused as he took a sip of the kimchi stew.

RM continued, "It's true that it would be better for us to tell them right away rather than them finding out by themselves, but..."

"You're afraid that they object?" Jin replied.

RM nodded and the couple let out a big sigh together.

"Aish, let's don't think about this for the moment and enjoy our couple time!" RM cheered as he pulled Jin to the sofa.

"How about a movie?" Jin asked while sitting on RM's lap.

Without a word, RM on the television and chose a romantic movie. The movie was 2 hours long but RM was not paying attention to it at all; he was busy staring at his boyfriend's flawless face and playing with his hair.

Unable to control his desire anymore, RM slowly hugged Jin from the back and started kissing his neck. Jin, who was watching the movie attentively, was disturbed but let out a smile.

"We shouldn't be just watching a movie during our private time you know?" RM smirked before carrying Jin to his bedroom.

Throwing Jin onto the bed, not forgetting to lock the room, RM skilfully unbuttoned Jin's shirt. Licking his lips seductively, RM jumped onto Jin, starting the make-out session with a rough and passionate kiss.

Jin's hands slowly crawled to his boyfriend's boner and revealed the erected member.

"I will make you suffer for interrupting my movie," Jin said as he grabbed RM's member and stroke it a few times.

A deep moan escaped if RM's mouth as he grabbed the bedsheets.

Jin continued by replacing it with his mouth. He licked the tip of it before circling it with his tongue.

Jin took it all in. RM could feel the wet walls in his mouth, which made him grasp and held on to Jin's hair.

"Hyung...I can't take it anymore!" RM shouted before releasing everything into Jin's mouth.

Jin choked upon swallowing such large amount of cum but he enjoyed it.

"It's my turn!" RM smirked as he got above Jin.

Stripping him all naked, RM extended one finger into the tight walls of Jin.

"Argh!" Jin moaned as he arched back.
"Now is the real deal."

RM inserted his big member into Jin slowly, allowing Jin to adjust to that big size of his.

It was an intense make-out session the both of them had missed. Exhausted, the Namjin couple collapsed on the bed as fell asleep, hugging each other.