SugaJin

A Suga x Jin story...

It's was a beautiful day, the weather is great, and BTS were at the swimming pool.

Everybody changed into their swimming costumes and jumped into the swimming pool - except Mr Suga.

Suga was lying on the bench with his sunglasses on, listening to music, enjoying sun tanning.

"Suga, aren't you going down?" Jin walked towards him and laid down beside him.

"Ani hyung, I'm too lazy to move," Suga replied and put his hands behind his head as a pillow.

"How about you hyung?" Suga question him back.

Jin mimicked Suga's action and replied, "I just applied my sunblock and I don't want it to be wash away in the swimming pool."

"And you choose to lie down here and sun tan with me with your sunblock on?" Suga chucked.

"Mola! (I don't know)," Jin shrugged, "I just want to be by your side."

"Mwo?" Suga immediately sat straight up.

Jin quickly turn away to hide his blushing face, mentally cursing himself to blurt things out without thinking.

However, before Suga could further interrogate his hyung, Jimin, who was in the swimming pool, shouted, "Suga hyung! Come and pair with me!"

"Wae??" Suga grumbled, staring madly at Jimin for disturbing their conversation.

"If not I'm gonna tell the whole world what did you say in your sleep last night!" Jimin threatened.

"Fine."

Despite his small size, Jimin managed to pull Suga from the platform into a 1m swimming pool.

V hooked his hand around Jungkook and explained, "So this is how the game goes. We're grouped in pair (Vkook and Yoonmin) and we would have a competition. You have to piggybag your teammate to the another end of the swimming in your fastest speed."

"So simple?" Suga questioned.

"It's not that simple to run in water, hyung," Jungkook replied as V jumped onto him.

At this moment, Suga felt an addition weight behind him and instinctively held onto the two legs that were extended in front of him.

"Wait...aren't you the one running and I'm the one on top?" Suga turned his head back and asked.

"But you're the hyung!" Jimin insisted.

On the count of 3, both teams ran in full speed towards the ending point. However, exactly as what Jungkook said, the water resistance was no joke. Plus the additional weight of Jimin, Suga had a hard time running during the race.

Jin, who was sitting by the pool, covered his mouth and giggled, "Suga! Your expression is so funny!"

And as expected, the maknae line won. Panting heavily, Suga simply sit down in the swimming pool and rest. Taking a look at the three youngest member at the other end, they were holding their stomach, laughing out loud.

"What is so funny?" he shouted but they apparently didn't heard it.

A tap on his shoulder made him turned back. It was Jin. Jin showed Suga a picture of him, Jin took it during the race and Suga had a relatively derp expression.

"This is the cause of their laughter," Jin chuckled.

"Yah hyung! It wasn't easy okay!" Suga argued, "why not you try to carry me and run for the next race?"