Jinkook

A Jin x Jungkook story...

"Last question of the day - how would y'all describe your ideal type?" the interviewer asked.

RM asked without hesitation, "I think I said that in many interviews already. I like girls who wear white shirts and high cut red converse, that has always been my dream attire for my girlfriend."

"I like girls who cook well," Jin replied with a smile.

"She must be shorter than me!" Jimin added which made all the members laugh.

Everybody had stated their ideal type except the maknae, who was looking a little bit gloomy. "Anything to add Jungkook?" the interviewer asked.

"I think I'll pass this question," Jungkook smiled embarrassingly.

That was a weird answer from the golden maknae who would always and a certain standard and exceptation for majority of the things. 'Describe your ideal type' has always been a common question during interview and usually Jungkook had no problem tackling it, but why this time round...he refuse to answer it?

Noticing the abnormal Jungkook today, the members were worried. And thus, during lunch time, Jimin suddenly broke the silence and asked, "Kookie, are you feeling alright today?"

"Ne. Wae hyung?"

"You looked weird during the interview just now," Jimin pointed out, followed by the nodding of head by the rest of the members.

Jin continued, "Why didn't you answered the 'ideal type' question? I thought that you already have some criteria in mind?"

"It's true that I want my girlfriend to meet some of my expectations but I was thinking...what do you even considered as your ideal type?" Jungkook asked.

"Someone you love of course!" V replied while munching his hamburger.

Jungkook, still not convinced, asked, "How do you even determine that you love someone? Does this 'ideal type' thing even make sense?"

RM giggled at how innocent the maknae was and replied, "It's true that you would not 100% guaranteed definitely like someone who fits your 'ideal type criteria'. I also don't think that love can be judged using appearance or personality; sometimes you would unintentionally fall in love with someone for no particular reason."

"That's what I was thinking hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as finally someone had the same thought as him, "but...if we can't judge according to these criteria, then how exactly do we know if we like someone or not?"

This sudden question has shocked his hyungs, creating a silence atmosphere. It was a question that none of the members had pondered before. What exactly is the definition of an 'ideal type'?

"What does it mean to fall in love with someone?" Jungkook, the member with the least love experience, asked.

At this moment, J-hope snapped his fingers and answered, "You must like the person a lot. She must make your heartbeat increase."

"Heartbeat increase?"

"That's right," the leader elaborated," This means that when you look at her or talk to her, you will suddenly feel nervous and your heart would pump quickly."

"That sounds fun!" the maknae joked.

Suga joined in, "I won't say that it's exactly fun, but the feeling is something special, one that you would only experience when you're with her.

Suddenly, something flew towards Jungkook, and of course, the golden maknae caught it skilfully. "This might help you," their manager winked. Jungkook opened his palm and revealed a black colour gadget.