Jikook

A Jungkook x Jimin story...

"Did you see my earpiece hyung?" Jungkook asked frantically as he searched the entire waiting room.

"Isn't it in your bag Kookie?" Mama Jin replied.

Jungkook immediately sped to his bag to find his earpiece lying nicely at a compartment. The other members shook their head and laughed at the adorable maknae. Bangtan had just finished Inkigayo rehearsal for "I NEED YOU" comback stage and had few hours of break before the actual one. 

Jungkook, who was recently hooked onto anime, immediately find a quiet corner and played the 10th episode of the day. 

Unlike excited Jungkook, the other members were all exhausted and took the opportunity to take a quick nap. 

Jimin had nothing to do, he wasn't as sleepy as others, but he was bored. Everybody were sleeping and he had no one to talk to.

"ㅋㅋㅋ" was the only sound in the waiting room. It came from Jungkook, who was giggling as he stared at his phone screen. Jimin immediately smiled and went to sit beside his favourite dongsaeng. 

"What are you watching?"

"Anime," Jungkook replied monotonously, his eyes not leaving the screen. 

"What's so nice about it?"

"It's addictive hyung. I can't stop..."

"But isn't sleeping more important? We barely got enough time to sleep yesterday. You need to replenish energy to bring out a good performance later, arraso?"

"Ne hyung. Then you should go sleep and not disturb me," Jungkook persuaded as he pushed his hyung away lightly. 

Jimin's POV

I went to my bag to get my neck pillow. I then picked a seat, not far from Kookie, and got myself comfortable. A second before I close my eyes, I heard laughing sound again. And that's right, it was from Kookie. At the corner, he curled into a ball, hugging his legs while putting his phone on his knee as a support. 

"He looks so cute like that," I whispered. 

Jungkook's expression changed every second, from happy to serious and to nervous. He stared at the screen seriously, totally not bothered about his surrounding. The snore from RM hyung, the sleep talks from Taehyung, and the chattering among the make-up artists did not disturb him at all. How I wished he would stare at me like that? 

"Hyung..."

"Ne?"

It was Jungkook standing in front of me with a serious look. 

"Jimin hyung, I love you. I was so afraid to accept your love as I told you were just joking when you said that you liked me. But now, I'm not gonna hide my feelings anymore. I love you Jimin hyung."

I smiled and blinked my eyes twice. Suddenly, everything disappeared. The romantic fliter, featuring Jungkook holding my shoulders and confessed to me. Everything vanished in a second. It was then I realised that it was just an imagination. 

"Haish...what's wrong with me? Kookie confessing to me? That should be the world's funniest joke! How is it possible?" I sighed and hit my head lightly to burst those dirty thoughts in my mind. 

I turned my head back to Jungkook and this time round, we made eye contact. He stared at me blankly and gave a "what are you doing face". 

"You were smiling dumbly at yourself hyung," he chuckled. 

"Oh did I?" I replied embarrassingly. Thank god Kookie did not have some magical ability to read my mind if not, he would be so shocked that I'm actually creating scenarios of him and me in my mind.