Namjin (I)

A Jin x Namjoon story...

"Sunbae sunbae!!" a young nurse ran frantically towards Jin, who was currently enjoying his lunch break.

"Wae yo? Is there an emergency?" Jin immediately stood and asked.

"Aniyo," she said with a pant, "I just encountered small little...problem."

Guessing that the situation isn't that bad from the nurse's expression, he sat back down and crossed his arms, "Bomi ssi, your 'small little problem' doesn't sound small at all."

"Ayyyy sunbae..." she smiled sheepishly as she punched Jin lightly.

"You have been in the hospital for merely three months and did you count how many problems you have caused? Firstly you gave a patient the wrong set of medicines; then you almost draw blood from the wrong patient, and so, what now?"

"This time round...it's not really my fault..." Bomi uttered under her breath with her tip of her fingers touching.

"What is it?"

"There's this patient, claimed to be a VVIP, and he requested a male nurse to be in charge of him."

"He requested a male nurse? That's weird, don't guys prefer female nurses?"

Bomi simply shrugged her shoulders and pointed to the VIP private room that is not too far away. Being the most senior nurse in the department, Jin had no choice but to deal with this seemly hard to please patient personally.

As he stepped into the room, he was welcomed by a blond hair guy, who is concentrating on his iPad. He doesn't seem to notice Jin's presence, and Jin took the chance to scan him. The name 'Kim Namjoon' was written beside his bed, and he looked pretty okay, looks wise and body wise, as in he doesn't look like one that needs to be hospitalized.

"Sir..." Jin said in most polite tone.

"Oh you're here," he reacted, before scanning Jin from head to toe with his eyes.

"I heard that you requested for a male nurse, sir."

"Ne, I did."

"So here I am. I would be in charge of you for the next three days."

"Great. I don't wish to have any of those females to enter my room. Only you, you only."

After thirty minutes of intense ordering and servicing, Jin finally came out of the room, and was welcomed by a group of busy-body nurses and gathered around him.

"So, what did you do sunbae? What happened? Tell us everything!!" Bomi said, emphasizing the last word.

"He seems pretty nice to me, but he strictly forbid females to enter the room."

"Ayyy is he gay?" another junior nurse commented.

"Aniyo," Bomi replied, "he's married, to the daughter of some established company. He's rich, and definitely straight."

"He said the reason behind that condition was because his wife is kinda paranoid, so to be safe..." Jin explained.

"Ne ne!! The reason why he became for a full body check-up was to make sure that his body condition is not the reason why the couple isn't having a child for almost three years. By the way, what did you do in there sunbae?"

"Erm...I helped him changed into our hospital suit. He said he sprained his wrist although it looks pretty fine to me. But yea, I agree that he's a little bit weird, he came very close to my face when I was trying to button his shirt, and even commented that I smelled nice!" Jin cringed at the thought of that.