Jihope

A J-hope x Jimin story...

"1...2...3...4..." J-hope counted as Bangtan began to dance with the beat. Their dance instructor has left one hour ago since it was very late but they refused to go home. Three days later is their comeback date for DOPE but their dance is not synchronized yet.

After a few rounds of dry practice, J-hope turned on the music and they began to dance right from the start.

"Ah Jimin hyung!!" Jungkook whined as pushed Jimin to aside and gave a light punches. Everybody knew why as Jimin made a pretty obvious mistake by turning at the wrong timing. And then, they had to re-dance.

A few seconds later, the music stopped again. Everybody turned to look at the culprit - Rap Monster.

"Argh!! I had been re-dancing this part for five freaking times and my legs are gonna break!" Suga complained and laid on the floor.

"Should we let the good ones go home first?" V suggested, followed by the nodding of the other members.

After pondering for a moment, J-hope finally agreed. He sat beside the computer and said, "You guys would dance once and I'll decide who to release."

At the end of the music, the members all collapsed and leaned against the wall, waiting for the verdict.

"As usual, the golden maknae did well. Kookie, you may go!" J-hope announced, "Followed by V and Suga hyung too!"

He continued, "Jin hyung, Namjoon and Jimin, can you guys dance for me again?"

The other members rested at the side while the three blackholes stood in the middle of the dance studio and struggled to dance along the music.

"What do you think?" J-hope asked as he turned towards Jungkook and V who were clapping their hands.

V replied, "I think Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung did pretty well compared to few days ago and they deserve a rest!" J-hope nodded his head, while RM and Jin were at the back putting a thumbs-up.

"How about Jimin?"

Jungkook came in, "As for Jimin hyung, the problem why he can't catch up with the beat is probably because he's unfamiliar with the steps. He's missing a few steps here and there."

Everybody looked at the embarrassed Jimin as he scratched his head and smiled sheepishly.

"Probably because Jimin hyung missed a few lessons due to his illness!" Jungkook explained and the others nodded their head. Jimin had been sick for quite a few days and thus did not have enough time to practice especially for such a quick dance like DOPE.

"Okay then, the others get to go home and rest while I'll stay back and coach Jimin," J-hope volunteered.

The other members cheered as they finally get to rest after a long day of practice. "Don't stay up too late," the leader reminded before closing the door. Jimin was sulking at a corner but he knew clearly that he had missed too many lessons and had to work even harder to perfect the DOPE choreography.

"Jiminie, there's no time to slack!!," J-hope pulled Jimin up and played the music, "Let's start from the basic again."

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..." J-hope counted and demonstrated the dance in slow motion. However, tired Jimin was yawning every few minutes and his moves weren't that energetic as before.

After repeating the dance moves over and over again, breathless Jimin could not take it but collapsed on the floor. He was panting heavily while gulping down a bottle of cold water.