Jikook

A Jimin x Jungkook story...

"Jungkook ah, look at the camera, say hi!" Jimin started filming Jungkook with the self-camera given to them by the company.

They were allowed to film the things they did at their hotel room, and then posting it as Bangtan Bomb.

And that's right, this time round, Jungkook and Jimin were roommates.

"Hyung, I'm busy unpacking," Jungkook use his hands to cover the camera.

"But ARMYs want to see your bare face," Jimin insisted.

"Fine!" Jungkook surrendered and did a funny face in front of the camera. And this caused Jimin to break down in laughter.

"Daebak!!" Jimin cheered as he clapped his hands.

After calming down, Jimin shut the camera and lied on his bed. He turned to the makane, who is using his phone and whined, "Kookie, I'm bored."

"Then sleep hyung."

"But I'm hungry."

"Mmmm, why don't...we sneak out now to eat supper?" Jungkook suggested, with an evil smile on his face.

"Andwae yo! Manager hyung warned us not to eat anything after 10 pm."

"But if the both of us don't utter a word, who knows?"

"Jinja? How?"

"Well," Jungkook touched his chin, "according to me observation, the managers and staffs would all be in their room, busy planning our schedule for tomorrow."

"So even if we sneak out, nobody would realise as long as we return here by morning?" Jimin continued.

Jungkook nodded.

And that's how the duo changed into a dark set of clothing, wearing snapbacks and mask, and tiptoed out of their room.

"Phew, finally out," Jimin stretched his arms as he inhaled some of the Japan fresh air.

(They are at Japan, promoting their album.)

"I'm craving for sushi, hyung," Jungkook smiled.

Without a word, they proceeded to the nearest sushi store. It was a 24-hour store but it was totally empty.

After ordering 10 plates of different type of sushi, Jimin and Jungkook sat at a corner table.

"Aren't you not suppose to eat too much hyung?" Jungkook questioned.

"It's true. I need to re-train my abs. But... how could I reject a date with my love?" Jimin replied with aeygo, then shooting some love actions at the maknae.

"Yah hyung! There's no camera now, you don't need to show your affection to me," Jungkook shook his head.

"Who says I only do that in front of the camera?" Jimin immediately sat beside Jungkook and hugged his arm, proving Jungkook wrong.

"Then hyung, do you really like me?"

"Ne, I love you sooooo much."

"Wae yo?"

"You have a cool image, yet doing cute and stupid actions which I simply can't resist. You're like a pet dog who I want to play with; my forever best friend," Jimin confessed.

Jimin looked in the eyes of Jungkook and continued, "Actually I always-"

However, before Jimin could finish his sentence, the bell from the counter rang.

"Your order is ready!" the ahjuma shouted.

"Ne." They replied in unison and went up to collect their sushi.

30 minutes later...

"Hmmmm I'm so full!!" Jimin hit his tummy as they walked along a deserted street.

"What should we do now hyung? It's only 3 am."

"Let's walk and enjoy the breeze as we digest our food," Jimin closed his eyes as cold wind blew at him.

"Imagine walking along this street with your love," Jimin smiled as he held Jungkook's hand.

Instead of pushing him away, Jungkook actually took the initiative to intertwine their fingers. Jimin was always the one showing his love to Jungkook but the maknae never really respond to his actions.

Shocked, Jimin turned to look at the blushing maknae. Jungkook avoided the eye contact and stared at the surrounding. Jimin kissed the maknae's hand and ruffled his hair with a wide grin on his face.

Unknowingly, they reached a park. Separating their hands, they sat down on a bench, facing the pond.

"I'm cold," Jungkook shivered as he rubbed his arms.

"Pabo, who ask you to wear sleeveless at night," Jimin hit his dongsaeng's head softly while he cover him with his jacket.

"Let's share!" Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin, putting the jacket over the both of them.

Jungkook slowly laid on Jimin's shoulder and said, "I love you hyung."

"I know," Jimin giggled.

"I'm serious. I love you hyung."

"Ani, I love you more!" Jimin argued.

Trying hard to convince his hyung that he was dead serious, Jungkook gathered his courage and placed a kiss on Jimin's lips. "See! I told you I'm serious," Jungkook stressed every word.

Biting his lips, Jimin pouted before kissing Jungkook back twice. He then exclaimed, "I'm also serious. I love you more!"

The competitive maknae did not gave up. Instead, he went up and kiss Jimin thrice on the lips. And that's how their kissing game started, debating on who love the other more.

"I love you more."

"No! I love you more."

"I love you fifteen times more!" Jungkook panted heavily to catch his breath after kissing for so many times.

Jimin, whose lips was already close to swollen, cupped his hands around Jungkook and looked at him seriously. "Daebak! You are one stubborn kookie!" he joked before pulling him in for a French kiss.

Jimin nibbled the maknae's soft and warm lips, then slowly exploring his mouth. Jungkook, who was initially shocked at his hyung's sudden actions, slowly smiled and also extended his tongue to ask his hyung for entrance into his mouth.

"So who love who more?" Jimin smirked as he squeezed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Me of course."

"Then prove it. I already did."

"We'll know when we get back to our room," Jungkook stick out his tongue before running away in embarrassment.