Vmin

A V x Jimin story...

"WAKE UP!" their manager shouted, followed by a series of annoying alarm clock to wake these seven lazy bums up. 

Despite the noise, nobody in the room moved, let even waking up. Their manager shook his head before approaching the eldest one. 

Jin was wearing his pink eyemask but he obediently woke up after three calls. 

Next was RM. He had his computer placed nicely beside his pillow, probably fallen asleep while working on a song. 

J-hope, Jimin and V had no problem getting up without making a fuss. They quietly sat on the sofa, with their head resting on their pillows. 

The Swag Master - Mr Suga was also forced to wake up. Thanks to his small build, the manager could easily carry him down and to the sofa.  

Bangtan quietly sat on the sofa, with their head resting on their pillows. Even the sleepy head maknae - Jungkook, was there, yawning every few seconds.

"Why did you wake us up so early hyung?" J-hope asked.

"How is this early? It's already 10am in the morning!"

"But you usually don't disturb us during our rest day," Jimin whined. 

"Well, I don't. But today is a special day, it's dorm cleaning day!"

It was something new to Bangtan but the sound of it does not seem good. 'Cleaning' is never a specialty for Bangtan, even Mama Jin does not do it everyday. 

"What...what do you mean hyung?" RM stuttered. 

"It means to clean up your dorm. Bang PD nim had paid a surprise visit to your dorm when you're overseas and he was shocked to see how messy it is. You guys should not depend on the cleaning ajumma who comes only every week to pack up the dorm. You should know that a dusty dorm is no good for your throat, especially when you guys are singers and rappers."

The members simply nodded their heads while 'listening' to the lecture from their manager. It was actually all useless until the last part when the manager said, "I'll give you three hours to transform your dorm into a sparkling clean one. I will be conducting a check and if you guys fail, you guys can say goodbye to your buffet this evening."

The word 'buffet' made the seven guys' eyes sparkled. Within a second, all of them went to changed and were all prepared for a cleaning session. 

After washing up, everybody gathered in the middle of the living room, each holding a broom, towel or brush. 

"Okay, I'll assign the jobs," the leader announced, "Jin hyung and I would be in charge of the kitchen; J-hope and Jungkook would clean up the rooms, and Suga hyung would get the easiest job - just mopping the floor."

"How about us?" the 95-liners asked in unison.

"Well, as for you two, as you guys are the most energetic bunch here, y'all should get the most tiring job - cleaning the bathroom." 

"What?!?" they shouted but there isn't much use. RM simple winked at them and let out a devilish smile. 

Soon, the members dispersed to their respective venues. As there's two bathroom in the dorm, they started off with the bigger one. 

"Why do we always get the dirtiest job?" V complained as he scrubbed the basin. 

"Well, that's because we're the youngest."

"But there's Kookie!"

"But we're treated like the youngest. He's our golden maknae and we should protect his godly hands," Jimin joked as he took a cloth and clean the walls.