Taejin

A Jin x V story...

"We roll, we roll, WE ROLL!" Bangtan were singing in the car, on the way to a fan meeting which is located quite far away from the city. 

"We still have two hours more, aren't you guys gonna sleep?" Grandpa Suga yawned and took out his neck pillow. 

"Yoongi hyung is right!" the leader joined in, "Y'all should get some rest and save your energy for later fan meeting."

The other members nodded in agreement and soon, all of them plucked in their headphones and got into a comfortable position for a short nap. The leader was sitting at the passenger seat; while the middle row was occupied by Jimin - J-hope - Suga; leaving the three sitting at the last row, V - Jin - Jungkook. 

Soon, snores can be heard, coming from the members who were very exhausted as they only had three hours of sleep last night. Jungkook, too, had his arm crossed in front of his chest, with his mouth wide open. He was sleeping soundly, except the fact that his head was swinging from left to right during the journey. 

V, on the other hand, had his head rested on Mama Jin's shoulder; and continuing to play his game on his mobile phone. 

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" Mama Jin whispered, not wanting to disturb the other members. 

"I'm not sleepy though."

"But it's gonna be a long day ahead."

"I'm gonna be just fine."

"No, you're not! Your dark circles are getting darker and bigger!!" Jin stressed and immediately confiscated V's phone. 

"Hyung," V whined, as he did some aeygo, attempting to get back his phone. 

Although Jin became flustered and embarrassed upon looking at his dongsaeng's aeygo, his stand remained firm and coax V to sleep. V pouted and intertwined his fingers with Jin. As he laid on Jin's shoulder, his other free hand started fidgeting with his hyung's pants. 

"Stop playing," Jin said as he ruffled V's hair. 

"But I really can't sleep!" V kicked his legs lightly.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Erm..." V touched his chin and pondered, "a goodnight kiss?" V popped up his lips cutely and closed his eyes. 

However, he was rejected the moment when Jin pushed his face away, "Andwae!"

"Wae??"

"It's not at night, so no goodnight kiss."

"-_- how about a sleeping kiss?"

"But you're not sleeping beauty!"

"You're right. Sleeping beauty needs a kiss to wake up; and Sleeping V needs a kiss to sleep."

Jin remained silent, but then continued, "you can't expect a Pink Princess to you. Princess only receives kisses and not give kiss."

"So shall I be your prince charming then?" V raised his eyebrows and cupped his hyung's cheeks. Jin instantly turned tomato red and used the corner of his eyes to look at the other people in the car, ensuring that they did not witness this scene. 

Relieved that everyone were sleeping, while their manager was driving attentively, he turned to look at V and gave him a small peck on his cheek. 

"That's all?" V pouted and tried to fake a tear. 

"What do you expect? It's very dangerous here."

"In fairy tales, princesses usually get their kiss on the lips instead of their cheek."