Vkook

A V x Jungkook story...

After an interview with a magazine editor at the company, the seven members of Bangtan gathered at the meeting room, having no plans in mind. Suga and RM were taking this chance to take a short nap while J-hope and Jin were watching videos on their phones. The 95-liners were playing multi-player phone game while the maknae was alone practising some magic tricks.

Jungkook recently got hooked onto magic and has already mastered a few tricks. His target for the day is to make something appear out from nowhere.

"Taehyung hyung! See this!!" the excited maknae exclaimed.

And of course, his wonderful boyfriend willingly paused the game and made eye contact with Jungkook. "What's up?" V asked.

"See this!"

Jungkook opened his hands up wide to prove that there's nothing and in the next second, he magically produce a coin. It was quite a typical magic trick but V took the effort to provide reaction by shouting, "Daebak! This is awesome! My Kookie is so smart!"

Showing a satisfied smile, Jungkook went back to advance his skills. In the next ten minutes, Jungkook had stopped V's game for almost five times, making this the sixth. "Hyung! See this!"

"What now?" V whined, now a little bit annoyed as he was closed to winning Jimin.

Like how he did for the previous time, he magically produce a random object, but now is a rose made out of paper.

"Like it hyung?"

"Ne...but please stop disturbing our game okay?" V tried to say it in his nicest tone and immediately went back to battle Jimin.

Jungkook's face instantly changed. His smile turned into a frown and he could feel his heart breaking into pieces. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes as he saw his boyfriend casually stuffing the rose at his back pocket, not taking a closer look at all.

Brokenhearted, Jungkook dragged himself to a corner and sat there quietly.

Lunch time...

As a group, Bangtan went to the cafeteria downstairs to have their lunch.

Unlike the other members who were chatty, discussing what food to buy, quiet Jungkook simply went to the noodles store and placed his order. He then went to sit at a four-seater table. He was munching his food when he looked at the surrounding once again. Jin, Suga and RM were sitting at the table not too far from him, while the remaining three were ordering their food.

Jungkook stared at V as he approaches his table. Clearly, V was aiming for the seat directly opposite Jungkook. However, he was stopped by Jimin, who picked another table just beside Jungkook.

"Let's sit here, it's cooler here."

V immediately turned to look at the maknae. They made eye contact. Jungkook was transmitting message like "come here" "Don't leave me here alone" through his eyes but V was soon being forced to sit down by J-hope.

"Kookie ah," Jimin shouted across the hall, "come and eat with us!"

V, too, was begging Jungkook to nod his head in his mind. But the cold maknae simply shook his head and continued eating.

"Seems like you chose Jimin hyung instead of me," Jungkook whispered as he poked his meat with his chopsticks. Probably treating that poor meat as V, he confessed all his feelings to that meat on his plate.

"I'll never talk to you again Kim Taehyung!"

"You betrayed me!"

"I hate you."