Vkook

A V x Jungkook story...

The moment Jin opens the main door, all his dongsaengs dashed into the house to find a comfy place to rest. None of them had the extra energy to turn on the lights or fans, standing alone was already a torturous task for them. As if everybody got the Suga virus, their energy levels were all on critical level. It's not their fault though. Giving their very best in the final concert rehearsal for consecutively eight hours without break should really be in the Guinness book record.

Jin, who still had that little bit of strength to walk around, went to the kitchen and threw water bottles at each one of the boys.

The chilled water landed perfectly beside V, thank god, as he wasn't even trying to catch it anywhere. V was sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa. He stretched out his legs and hit them lightly to ensure that he could feel his legs. He blamed himself for not wearing a more comfortable shoe and decided to resign to his fate of sore feet for the next few days.

"It's very late now guys," the leader said, "y'all should bathe and quickly get some rest. We're gonna wake up pretty early tomorrow."

Probably too exhausted to reply verbally, everybody nodded their heads.

"I'm not gonna bathe," Suga declared, "I'm just gonna sleep now," and dragged himself back to his room.

"Me neither," J-hope followed, "gonna catch some precious rest!"

"You dirty fellas, I can't stand going on bed with a sweaty body," Jin replied in disgust, "I'm gonna bathe."

Upon hearing that, Namjoon's eyes brightened up and looked at the maknae line with a sneaky smile. Without saying anything, he stood up and shouted as he walks to Jin's room, "can I join you in the shower hyung? Taehyung is using the other one."

"No way, I know I would not be able to get out of that bathroom in one hour time if I let you in."

"But hyung..."

Their bickering faded out with the room door closing with a loud bang. Jungkook and V looked at each other and made a you-should-know-what's-going-on-now expression. They both giggled and shook their heads.

Jimin had long fallen asleep on the dining table and nobody wanted to wake him up. After confirming that, Jungkook stood up and went beside Taehyung. Finally having some alone time with his boyfriend, Jungkook was not afraid to show his affection by hugging Taehyung tightly.

"Urghh," Taehyung sounded out, "you stink!"

"You too hyung."

"At least I can't smell it..."

Every sentence they said brought their faces closer to each other. With the foreheads touching, Jungkook could finally appreciate how sexy his boyfriend look with sweat dripping down from his silky brown hair, down to his flawless jawline. He made the move, and closed the gap between their lips.

Taehyung was enjoying the moment, the maknae could sense it, as their lips curved upwards. Tongues started to move around, along with their heads. Jungkook made the move again, by extending his hands under his boyfriend's shirt.

Taehyung was taken aback, and wasn't giving a positive response. He stopped that hand from moving up and shook his head at the maknae.

"Not today Kookie," he whispered.

"Wae?"

"I'm tired."

"But we haven't been doing that since...forever..." Jungkook whined.

"I'm really exhausted today Kookie...sorry..."

With that, Taehyung stood up and walked into his room. Jungkook was obviously shocked by his boyfriend's action. Everything was going so smoothly and he had to break the mood. And that wasn't the first time he got rejected. He can't find any possible reason for his hyung to not get turned on by him. Having mood swings is the only reason he could think of, but still wasn't gonna stop trying. He needs to settle his hormones.