Vkook

A Jungkook x V story...

"Jimin, Taehyung ah! It's very late already. Aren't you guys sleeping?" Mama Jin asked.

The 95 liner were playing video games in the living room for at least 3 hours, except for having their dinner, they did not move at all.

"Last game hyung!" Jimin replied, but his eyes were still glued at the screen.

"Yay!! I won!!" V cheered as he did a victory dance.

"Unfair! Let's play again!" Jimin whined as he kicked as legs at the ground.

However, before the duo could press the 'restart' button, J-hope called Jimin to go their room for a moment. "Let's break for 5 minutes and we'll continue," Jimin told V as he dashed to his room.

Twisting his head and stretching his arms, V walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. At this moment, a depressed maknae at the basin caught his attention.

"Wae yo? Why so gloomy?" V backhugged him.

"I'm jealous."

"Of who?"

"Jimin hyung :( "

"Wae?"

"He gets to do everything that I wished for. He gets to play with you, talk to you..."

"You also get to do that with me too! You can join us if you want."

"Aniyo, you guys just do everything together, he even shares a room with you!"

"Sharing a room with me? I guess if we really get to have a room by ourselves, we would be busy all night," V smirked as he licked his lips.

Blushing, Jungkook hit V's chest lightly before glupping down a glass of cold water.

"Taehyung ah! I'm done. Get ready for round 2!" Jimin shouted across the room.

"Ne," V replied, but he got worried after seeing the maknae's change of expression when Jimin broke their conversation. Jungkook's face sulked again and looked at his boyfriend, hoping that he would say something satisfying.

V gently kiss Jungkook's lips before telling him, "2 am outside the dorm okay?"

Without waiting for a reply, V quickly dash out to the living room. Heaving a deep sigh, Jungkook washed his cup with a heavy heart. Before returning back to his room, Jungkook walked across the living room. Despite being engrossed in the video game, V still managed to make an eye contact with his boyfriend.

Jungkook soon fell asleep in that lonely room of his, as RM went to LA to work on his solo album, not forgetting to set his alarm at 2 am.

And at exactly at 2 am sharp, two idols were spotted outside BTS's dorm. They were well-covered to prevent people from recognising them. The two maknaes had been dating for quite some time but they told no one about it. And thus, the safest way to have a date is at night. At least once every week, V and Jungkook would sneak out in the middle of the night, and it was always well planned. Nobody had ever discover their absence in the dorm at night.

While taking a walk in the part, hand in hand, Jungkook suddenly stopped and looked at his hyung seriously. "Hyung, I got something to say," he muttered.

"I can see that there's something in your mind. Say it. Don't bottle inside," V put his both hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

After taking a deep breath, Jungkook confessed, "I know it might be selfish of me, but...could you not be so close to Jimin hyung? I get jealous easily."

The maknae instantly blushed the moment he said something so cheesy. It was rare of him to express his feelings to others but when he's in front of his boyfriend, he's 100% honest about his feelings.

V smiled and ruffled the maknae's hair, "I can see that too. Mianhe, hyung did not notice that you were uncomfortable about my actions. Mianhe, hyung should have beware of my actions since I'm already attached. Mianhe, hyung should spend more time with you and show you more of my unlimited love."

What a touching and loving apology from his hyung which made Jungkook almost moved to tears. But no, he didn't cried. How could he ruin such a good opportunity for the couple to go with the flow and engage in a passionate kiss. And indeed, the older one took the initiative and close the gap between their lips. Under the moonlight, almost silence except the fade sound of wind blowing against the trees, the couple enjoyed their long-awaited kiss.

Standing outside their dorm, the Vkook couple had to part. It's true that they are living in the same house, but once they're inside, their relationship instantly returns from "Couple" to "Bandmates". Despite walking to the different direction of their rooms, their hands did not part, neither did their hearts.

V attempted to open his room door but the tight grip on his other hand stopped him. "Kookie, I have to go in now," he sighed and tried to break away from Jungkook's hand. However, Jungkook did not budge.

"Hyung...I don't wanna leave you," Jungkook cried.

Carrying mixed feelings, happy because of the massive amount of love he felt from his boyfriend but yet sad because he really had to part, V walked towards Jungkook, who was also at his room door.

"Stay with me tonight," Jungkook bit his lips and pointed to his room.

V smirked and replied, "You should know that once I enter your room, I would not be out until the next morning."

"I know. And I don't mind it at all!" Jungkook smug.

"Neither do I," V said before pushing Jungkook against the wall and started sucking his lips. Who cares if they were at the dorm, or if someone wakes up and they would be screwed. All they wanted to do is to follow their heart and do what he always wanted to do. While kissing, V opened Jungkook's room door with his free hand and led him inside.

They went straight to the bed and fingers started going underneath each others' shirts.

"Argh hyung," Jungkook moaned when V started leaving love bites around his neck and collar bone. He would usually be catious of where the hickey would be but at this moment in time, I guess he's too sexually aroused to bother about these small details. Jungkook will have to just think of many reasons to explain why there's so many 'bruises' on his neck.

V soon went down to pull Jungkook's boxer down to reveal his exerted member. V let out a smirk before circling the tip of it, which made Jungkook shivered.

"Stop teasing me hyung," Jungkook cried and arched his back when V took it into his mouth. Jungkook could already feel something building up inside him which he attempted to control but failed.

"Hyung mian!!" Jungkook shouted and the next second, white liquid filled V's mouth. V simply licked off some at the edge of his mouth while he put his fingers into Jungkook's mouth. After wetting it with Jungkook's saliva, V slowly insert one of his fingers into Jungkook. The tight and warm wall made V even more excited and soon he came out and insert two fingers in.

Jungkook, on the other hand, bit his lips to control himself from moaning while his fingers sunk into the skin of his hyung's back. V kissed the maknae once again and wiped a tear that was forming at the edge of Jungkook's eyes.

"I know this would hurt a little but I need to prepare you as mine is pretty big..." V tried to brighten the atmosphere which made Jungkook chuckled.

Aligning his member to Jungkook's hole, V looked at Jungkook one last time before entering entirely. It was indeed big and Jungkook could not control but let out a loud moan. "Hyung..." Jungkook cried desperately, "I want more."

"Don't regret then!" V pinched the maknae's nose and started to thrust, getting faster every second.

It was painful yet enjoyable for the poor maknae who was sweating like crazy. The room was filled with moaning and shouting for the next few minutes but thank god the other members who were deep sleeper did not even budge and wasn't disturbed.

As V grabbed Jungkook into his embrace, he kissed the maknae's jawline and joked, "I afraid that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Then you gotta carry me!" Jungkook pouted as the both of them soon fall asleep too.