Vhope

A V x J-hope story...

"On the lips?" J-hope cried and collapsed on the floor.

The maknae looked at all the members, who are now literally ROFL, with a blank face.

Looking at the blur maknae, Jimin went up to him and explained, "Well, frozen flower is actually a gay movie. And Hope hyung's mission is to act out one of the scene."

"So?" Jungkook scratched his head.

"This means that J-hope hyung and V have to kiss each other on the lips," Jimin broke out laughing after explaining the situation.

Having a rough idea about what was gonna happen and also had some imagination going on in his head, Jungkook burst out in laughter too.

"Muahahaha! Omg hyung, I'm so lucky to survive this round. It's the worst, jinja!!" Jungkook stressed and went to console both of his hyungs.

And there is the fated couple, sitting in the middle of the hall, dumbfounded. "Why does it have to be me? WHY?" V raised his hands up high and complained.

"Can this even be broadcasted? You should know that we also have underage fans. It's unhealthy for them to watch these kind of rated scene!" J-hope confronted the staffs, trying to find an excuse to get him out of this sudden situation.

Suga chuckled and pulled him back, "It's useless! They would at most censor the lips part. Just resign to fate and begin with your kiss!" Suga encouraged which he received a dead stare from J-hope.

Seeing that there's no other way out, the Vhope couple stood in the middle of the hall, in front of the camera, facing each other. J-hope has already got his bright red lipstick on with the help of Jin.

"Let's do this once and for all!" J-hope suggested as he grabbed V's shoulders. As he force himself to shorten the gap between the two of them, J-hope dare not look right into V's eyes, visa versa.
J-hope finally looked into V's eyes and said, "let's do it seriously. His hands were pulled them closer but his mind was like a thick barrier, forbidding him to go any further.

Meanwhile, the other BTS members were at the side watching, feeling more excited than the two guys. They were squeaking, encouraging them to execute the mission immediately.

V looked at J-hope's lips and swallowed his saliva. He licked his lips while taking a deep breath. "It's okay, Kim Taehyung. Just a small kiss," he convinced himself.

Slowly, V put his hands around his hyung's neck and attempted to closer the distance between their lips. Thanks to Mr Matchmaker Suga who got his hands at the back of the both head, he played a part in pushing them closer.

Seeing that there's only less than 1 cm left between the two lips, both V and J-hope closed their eyes and let their lips do the job. They could feel a warm but stiff surface. Stimulatously, they leaned forward as the counting began.

"5...4...3..."

J-hope peeked open his eyes to see V right in front of him. Was he dreaming? He's actually kissing his crush!!! How he wished time would stop there forever? How he wished that the surrounding is much quieter; probably just the both of them. He would definitely progress the kiss if they are alone! But deep in his heart, he knew that V kissed him because of the staff's request, and not because he loves him too.

"2...1...Done!"

J-hope immediately retreat upon hearing the whistle. He looked at V who was soulless, touching his lips, looking like 'what the hell just happened'. V's mouth area was stained by the lipstick, an evidence for J-hope to confirm that it was not a dream.

J-hope was actually happy like hell inside, but he couldn't show it, as it wasn't a 'normal' reaction. Taking a deep breath, J-hope put up a poker face and just looked at the floor.

While V, on the other hand, was having a mental breakdown. His mind was filled with questions like What the hell just happened? How am I gonna face the world like that?

Taking a look at his members who were all embarrassed yet making fun of them, V recalled the episode once again. The kiss...it was actually nice.

He licked his lips slowly, trying to recall how sweet and soft his hyung's lips was, and how magical did he felt when they very kissing. Wait what?? Why the heck is he thinking this way?

Soon, they proceeded to the last mission whereby Jungkook was chosen to wear a female attire for the punishment on behalf of Jin. Everybody had a break as they waited for Jungkook to change.

"Where's Taehyung? Did you see him?" J-hope asked around but all of them shook their heads.

J-hope stood outside the male toilet, thinking that that's the last place V could be at. He was cracking his brain on what to say to him.

At this moment, V came out. Their eyes met, followed by an awkward silence. J-hope blinked his eyes twice and hung his head down before apologizing, "Mianhe."

"Wae yo?" V tilted his head to the side.

"Sorry for kissing you."

"Gwenchana hyung, it wasn't your fault! It was a mission and I'm the one who picked the joker card myself."

"But you didn't look alright after the kiss."

"Who the hell would look alright after kissing a guy?" V joked, attempting to fix the tension between the two. However, it doesn't seem useful according to J-hope's reaction.

"Oh," J-hope answered, feeling depressed. He then push V aside and entered the toilet.

"This isn't what I expected..." V scratched his head and followed his hyung into the toilet.

J-hope was already teary when V came in. Immediately, J-hope turned his body away from V, trying to hide his tears.

V tapped his hyung's shoulder and asked, "Are you okay hyung?"

There was no response. Having a ominous feeling, V turned J-hope around to see his teary eyes, tears threatening to fall anytime.

"Wae yo hyung?" Now that expression made V worried, "did I say something wrong or are you feeling not well? Is it because of the kiss just now?"

J-hope wiped his tears and replied with a short answer, "Sorry for making you feel disgusted."

"What?!? Digusted?"

"I thought you were uncomfortable regarding us kissing."

"Aniyo hyung! I wasn't uncomfortable, I was just..."

"Just what?"

"Confused. I'm confused about how I feel when we kiss. It was definitely not uncomfortable, but magical."

"You didn't dislike it?"

"Of course not! I kinda like it and..."

J-hope is now blushing at how his dongsaeng is describing the kiss. "And what?"

"Can I try it again?" V asked embarrassingly as he turned one shade redder.

After a slight nod from J-hope, V held his hyung's chin and taste his lips again. Without the lipstick, his lips is now soft and tempting. He licked the upper half of the lips before using his tongue to ask for entrance into his mouth.

V could feel the small smile his hyung was showing during the kiss. They broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly.

"How does it feels now?" J-hope asked.
"I haven't get enough of it. And I prefer to do it when there isn't so many people looking."

J-hope ruffled the younger's hair and they proceeded back to the filming site happily.