SugaJin

A Suga x Jin story...

Venue: Highschool

Suga's POV

*Ring* The school bell went off and the next lesson was Art class. Probably that's the only fun subject for students, everybody cheered and proceeded to the Art Room. Our Art teacher, Mrs Kim, was already standing outside the door, holding a stack of paper.

"Okay class, we will have a surprise assessment today. It would be a pair work and it is graded. You're supposed to create something unique with the materials given on your desk. The time limit is two hours and you're not allowed to communicate with others except your partner. So now, please pick a partner before we get into the room," Mrs Kim announced.

Immediately, girls went up to me, volunteering to pair up with me.

"Oppa, let me be your partner!"

"Aniyo! Pick me oppa!"

"I'm better at art!"

However, I did not have the mood to flirt with them at all. And thus, I walked to the back of the crowd to find a nerdy guy standing with his head down.

"Erm...do you have a partner?" I asked awkwardly. Although I supposed we're classmates, I never notice him before in class. He's taller than me, with a broad shoulder, wearing pink shoes.

He looked up and stared at me for quite a while, as he pushed up his black glasses, he nodded his head with a small smile at the edge of his lips.

As we entered the Art room, I occupied the last table to get more privacy. My partner, too, stood beside me as we waited awkwardly for the teacher's permission to start.

"Okay class, you have exactly two hours. You may start now!"

I opened the huge box on our table to find weird objects like wire and cardboard. And yes, I have never been paying attention during art class, or should I say in any lessons. Art lesson, to me, is just another period to take a nap.

Having a mental breakdown, I whispered to myself, "How are we gonna make anything with these shit?"

"Any idea?" I asked.

"Erm..." he said softly, "how about a photoframe?"

"Great... So you do the base and I do the painting?"

He nodded timidly and took out the wooden plank and started working quietly. Unlike other groups who were chatting as they worked, we worked in total silence. Well, I'm not really the quiet type but it's just kinda hard to strike a conversation with him.

However, a cutting sound broke that silence. I looked at him to see him using a saw to cut the wooden plank. Although he had difficulty cutting the wooden plank, he did not asked for help. And for me, I quietly stood at the side and stared at his cute actions. He's obviously not a rough guy as he's holding the saw like a knife and was making weird expressions when working. I giggled and looked at his nametag, "Kim Seokjin."

"Ne?" he looked at me in shock.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be rude by calling your full name. I was just wondering if you need any help?" I asked in a nice tone.

"Errrr...I...."

I shook my head and went behind him. I held both of his hands from the back and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Let me teach you how..."

I placed one of his hands on the wooden plank to secure it in place while the other one holding the saw. He was shocked at how easy the task was but he took like forever to accomplish it.