Vhope (II)

(continued)

Flashback - last night

"Hyung!!" Finally, I managed to push him away. The slap I wanted to give him did not came true, instead, I just shook his body vigorously to make him sober.

"What were you doing just now hyung?"

"I...I..." He looked at me in shock. His eyes were shaking, so was his head. He grabbed a handful of his hair and bit his lips. "Mianhe," he apologised before opening the door and ran away.

"Oh wow, why did it ended like this?" I uttered under my breath while locking my door and walking back to my back, "am I supposed to return to sleep like that?"

The answer is No. Who in the world, in this state of mind, can sleep peacefully (okay except Yoongi hyung) and not be bothered about what happened earlier? Hoseok hyung freaking kissed me!! He even wanted to have sex with me like what?!? Okay maybe that's what I assumed but something like that...

I placed both my arms under my head as a support as I ponder about life, okay more specifically...the kiss. His lips was quite soft, just that his breath reeked of alcohol which is totally disgusting! Maybe one day when he doesn't drink alcohol...his mouth might actually taste better?

Wait what?!? I'm actually thinking about tasting his mouth?? Yah Kim Taehyung!! Are you drunk too? What the hell in the world are you thinking about? Kissing hyung again? Dream on! Yea that's what I'm gonna do, to dream I mean, go back to sleep now dude.

However, the second after I close my eyes, the phone beside me rang. It wasn't my mobile phone, but the hotel's phone. Restlessly, I picked it up, "Yoboseyo?"

"Kim Taehyung! I need help!" It was Jimin, 200% sure of that ~~

"Wae??"

"Long story Taetae, can you come to my room now?"

"Aishh arraso."

And so, I put on my slippers and dragged myself out of bed once again, to Jiminie's room. Knocking his room seven times was our code, OT7 of course. He opened the door, with a half naked body, as he yanked his head to the direction of his room.

Nodding my head, I walked into the room. Clearly on the bed was Hoseok hyung, wearing nothing except for a blanket covering three-quarter of his body. His clothes were all scattered on the floor. His shirt...his pants...even his underwear... I took a look at Jimin again, who was adjusting his pants.

Jimin is half-naked...

Hoseok hyung is wearing nothing to...

He is lying on the bed...

"YAH PARK JIMIN!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HOSEOK HYUNG?" I screamed before giving him a box in the face.

Jimin immediately fell onto the ground with his hand covering the side of his mouth, "YAH What was that?!?"

"What did you do you Hoseok hyung?!?"

"I did nothing!"

"Then why is he not wearing anything?"

"We just drinking some beer, and then we somehow talked about you," Jimin began to explain, "He got mad and went out of the room. Ten minutes later he came back with a flustered expression, gulped down another can of beer. He was already lying there when I came out of the shower."

"That's all? You didn't do him?"

"Of course not! Especially not when he keeps calling your name..."

"He...he called my name?"

"Duh, that's why I called you here."

Rolling his eyes as he checked out his wound in the mirror, Jimin put on his shirt while saying, "I'm gonna find Yoongi hyung. You guys can have this room for the night."

And before I could agree or anything, Jimin left, banging the door behind him. I didn't really blame him for that, no matter what, I would, too, be angry if someone box me for no reason.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, I caressed Hoseok hyung's face and sighed, "why did you walked away after that kiss? Would you still remember everything once you wake up tomorrow?"

After a long silence, there was a short "no". It came from Hoseok hyung. Although his eyes were closed, I was pretty sure he isn't sleep talking. He's...awake.

"Ne?" I asked.

"I did not kiss you because I'm drunk. I kissed you because I wanted to. I wanted to do it for ages but I don't have the courage to do so."

I did not reply, to be specific, I did not know HOW to reply. He's official drunk and he's probably spourting nonsense now.

All of the sudden, he sat up straight. Looking at me with his eyes half-opened, he smiled, "I want more than just a kiss...from you, Kim Taehyung."

"M-me? W-what do you want?"

"I want your smile, your love and your body too..."

Upon hearing that, I tried to lean backwards as he started to invade my personal space. Hoseok hyung was brought his body near me every few seconds. My mind told me to just push him away and go out; but my legs just...doesn't wanna leave. All I did was grabbed the edge of the bed with my fingers.

"I should be going back to my room now hyung..."

"I don't think your body wants to leave though..."

"I...I...what is happening now?"

A smirk was his reply. His nose is now touching mine. We are being very close. His eyes took a quick look at my lips before returning to my eyes. It was filled with lust and to be honest, I kinda got turned on by the look on his face.

"Should I wear back my clothes or should I strip you instead?"

"Err...erm...if you're not afraid of the cold then...remain like that?"

He chuckled, showing a wider grin now but still not very sober. "I'm gonna use you as a blanket," he whispered seductively and kissed my ear.

Closing my eyes was probably the worst...or maybe the best decision I ever did. And soon, I could feel something soft and moist on my lips. It was different from just now's. That was rough and messy, while this...it is sweet and passionate.

After a while, his lips left mine as I immediately opened my eyes. It met his.

"Is it okay for us to do this hyung?" I whispered.

"I don't wanna think further. Let's just follow our heart...shall we?"

I nodded. I could feel his hands on my chin, slowly lifting it up and was again brought close to his face. Aiming at that puffy lips of his, I closed my eyes once again and continued the kiss, now full of certainty and excitement.

-End of flashblack-

Both of us exchanged glances as we chuckled. And at that instant, I was pretty sure he was also recalling about what happened last night.

Putting a piece of bacon on his plate, I asked, "But hyung, why did you wake up so early and leave me alone in your room?"

"Hehehe...because...you know...my hormones are pretty active in the morning..."

"Okay...that doesn't sound nice."

"And I kinda had difficult especially after seeing you lying naked beside me. So in order to control myself, I went to work out in the gym early in the morning."

"You gave me a scare hyung! I thought...you were just treating me as a one-night-stand."

"Absolutely not!! I...still haven't got enough of you..." his voice trailed off and that only made him look even cuter with that blushing face.