Yoonmin

A Suga x Jimin story...

"What?? Abs training today?" Suga grumbled as he sank into the sofa.

"What can I do? The company ordered us to all have abs by next week, it's for the next album they said," RM sighed as he sat beside Suga.
"They even wanted to 'check it' next monday and whoever fails the check would have to go through intensive training," RM continued.

All the members were depressed at the word "abs" except one guy - Jimin. Jimin was confident that he would pass the "abs check". Although he did relaxed for a while since they were not promoting any songs this moment, he was sure that with a few days of training, his abs would be ready.

On the other hand, Mr Sleepy Suga, who was known to be 'extremely unmotivated' and does nothing but sleep during his free time, had a hard time digesting the sudden news.

At the gym...

Everybody gathered at the entrance of the gym, staring at all the high-tech equipment. The gym had been specially booked just for the boys for a day and they had to make use of this time to get their abs back.

Jungkook and V dashed to the trackmill, while Jin and Namjoon went to do weight lifting.

"Jiminie," J-hope asked with a smile, "wanna do some push-ups together?"

Jimin nodded, and thus, they went to a corner where it is empty. Jimin could easily do 30 push-ups, but not for J-hope.

"20...21...22..." Its was J-hope's turn and Jimin was counting for him. However, the interval between each number became slower and slower while the puddle of sweat in front of J-hope became bigger and bigger.

"Ayyy hyung," Jimin pointed out, "I think your body got weaker after slacking for so many months..."

"I did not!" Despite saying that verbally, J-hope had already given up and now, lying on the ground catching some breath.

Jimin simply shook his head and chuckled. As he turned his head around, someone at the entrance caught his attention. Suga was still standing at their original position although fifteen minutes had passed.

Out of curiosity, Jimin went forward and asked, "wae yo hyung? why aren't you doing anything?"

Emotionless Suga replied, "aniyo, I just don't know how to start training."

"Ahhh don't worry hyung, let me guide you!!"

Enthusiastic Jimin held his hyung's wrist and pulled him into a room, where yoga lessons are supposed to held. Pulling a mat to the middle of the room, he signalled his hyung to lie on it.

"Wae yo?" Suga raised his eyebrows.

"Do some sit-ups hyung! It's the most effective way to train your abs!"

"Huh..." Suga sighed, but still removed his shoes and laid on the mat.

As Suga lied on the mat, he put his knees up and close together. Placing his hands at the back of his head as cushion, he simply closed his eyes instead of exercising.

Jimin, who was holding Suga's ankle for him, was shocked and immediately asked, "wae yo hyung? why aren't you doing it?"

"Because of you."

"Me? Am I holding your ankles too tightly? Or do I need to put more weight on it?"

"Ani, just..."

"Ayyy hyung, still finding excuses..."

"Fine." Suga can't be teased, Jimin knew it, and his method of underestimating Suga actually worked. Without a word, Suga took a deep breath before pushing himself up. However, before his elbows reach his knees, he went down to his lying position again.

"Aren't you gonna do it properly hyung?"

"You will regret if I do."

"I won't."

"Then don't regret dude."

And so, Suga finally did a proper sit-up by pushing himself forward, to his knees. However, an overlooked fact was that Jimin's face was also close to Suga's knees.

Their faces were so close, too close for comfort actually. Both of them were shocked, yet none of them moved away although that should be their natural reaction.

"Regretting now?" Suga smirked.

"A-aniyo."

"Really?" Suga went closer as he asked.

The younger one swallowed his saliva unknowingly, probably too shock to even move his face away, or probably in front.

Their noses touched thanks to Suga, and he didn't planned to end there.

"W-what are you doing hyung?" Jimin asked timidly, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm fascinated by how you look up close. You actually look good with this distance chim chim, why didn't I realise that earlier?"

"Because I have never been so near to you hyung before. It makes me heart race so quickly I don't think I'm breathing properly."

"Me too here, but I kinda like this feeling."

"How about this then?" Jimin asked and the next second, he placed his lips against his hyung's.

Sudden? Of course. Uncomfortable? Hell no, as seen from Suga who's now blushing like crazy. He was and should be the one control their emotions and now why is Jimin the one making him feel so love-stuck? Something's wrong but do you think Suga bothered to find out?

He can barely multitask and what's important now is to enjoy the kiss. Sadly, it did not last long.

Jimin quickly pushed his hyung away in shock, ironically, as he was the one who initiated the kiss.

"What was that hyung?"

"My sit-up routine pabo."

"Ne?"

Instead of answering, Suga laid back down and went back up the next second, straight enough to give a peck on Jimin's lips again.

He smiled, and he smiled too. And the people outside, witnessing the entire beginning of a love story, smiled too.

"34...35...36..." Taehyung counted, "omo Yoongi hyung is actually doing more than 30 sit-ups!! He's actually breaking his record!"

"Duh," Jungkook, who was beside him, replied, "getting to kiss Jimin hyung every time he comes up, I'll do sit-ups forever."

Of course, it sounded wrong, and he naturally received a dead stare from Taehyung, "are you trying to say you want a kiss from Jimin too??"

"A-aniyo!!" the maknae quickly denied, "what i meant was - wanna try that method too with me hyung? it probably works for us too!"

A/N: Yayy done!! Mianhe, somehow the original story got deleted?? and I wrote a new yet similar one 😯😯 sorrie...😰😰